Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
i like the update, more players coming soon.
LOL, no. This update is for the new players, its better sow.
Me2, but the update is for the new players. It seems like better now.
Just... reply in one comment, it looks like you're message farming so hard. I also noticed that you reply to other news threads as well.
(replies like "GG", just like the thread then, instead of commenting something like that)

UnitZero_

Nov 13, 2018
Why did you remove games? Honestly, I think no one cares if you just update the most popular games and let the "dead" games the same. Also, how can Minerware and BlockWars be dead games? Those were good games, some people still played them. Idk what you guys were thinking when you removed a lot of games and all the lobby for each game. How is that a good update? How could that be a good thing? I don't really care about the removed games, but people are going to hate this. Are you trying to destroy the server or what? The amount of players is getting smaller, it would be better to revert this update, at least for Minerware and BlockWars.

Reactions: Colleeee and God.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Why did you remove games? Honestly, I think no one cares if you just update the most popular games and let the "dead" games the same. Also, how can Minerware and BlockWars be dead games? Those were good games, some people still played them. Idk what you guys were thinking when you removed a lot of games and all the lobby for each game. How is that a good update? How could that be a good thing? I don't really care about the removed games, but people are going to hate this. Are you trying to destroy the server or what? The amount of players is getting smaller, it would be better to revert this update, at least for Minerware and BlockWars.

The thing is that probably they are getting out of money,and maintaining servers of games that are not played costs money.They knew that if the server wants to be alive in some years they needed to get rid of the games that less people played,also removing the lobbies was for making the way to play a game easier for youngest players who are no that bright(also lobbies are servers that cost money to maintain).

Also they were removed can come back in the rotation system,right now mineware is back for another 13 days,if mineware is requested to return many times,probably will estay as a permanent game(for example).

I miss blockwars and I hated the Big Change update,but at the end of the day this update was a necessary evil.

UnitZero_

Nov 13, 2018
The thing is that probably they are getting out of money,and maintaining servers of games that are not played costs money.They knew that if the server wants to be alive in some years they needed to get rid of the games that less people played,also removing the lobbies was for making the way to play a game easier for youngest players who are no that bright(also lobbies are servers that cost money to maintain).

Also they were removed can come back in the rotation system,right now mineware is back for another 13 days,if mineware is requested to return many times,probably will estay as a permanent game(for example).

I miss blockwars and I hated the Big Change update,but at the end of the day this update was a necessary evil.

I understand it was needed, but they could make the dead games into one lobby and reduced available servers to 1 or 2 for each game. This would place the few players of the games together and games would start faster, also the cost would be really low.

Reactions: God.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Blockwars was my favorite game, there was still a good amount of people playing it :C

It is possible than in 3 days it will come back for 2 weeks.Play it a lot so they will think about making it a permanent game! #SaveBlockWars

HurricaneLexi

Oct 3, 2018
As I sort of said we will be looking at what the most popular games are. The lobby is not "set in stone", as we rotate through the other games as featured games they may be more popular and have the opportunity to become a permanent game. We're doing this so that we can get back to focusing on what we used to do best and give ourselves the opportunity of growing games again. Thanks for all your feedback :D
Would 1.8 ffa be one of these games?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom