Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
While we're deleting things, go ahead and remove majority of the maps (Specifically Eggwars) so things are consolidated.

JonGamer16

Jun 12, 2016
Rogueport
Why would you thin out your game selection to just PvP games, tower defense, and parkour simply because those minigames don't always get players?

The only real problem was waiting for the game-start countdown to trigger after we got enough players, and that's more than an easy fix if you just make it only need 2 players or something. It was a self-fulfilling prophecy that those games were dying: no one plays because they can't play unless they get enough players for it to start, and it can't start if not enough people come to play.

Besides that, there was nothing wrong with all the minigames and arcade games. They weren't dead, they just couldn't hardly play them at all.

Most of the remaining games revolve around combat, which isn't bad because we need to keep the 1.13 PvP community alive, but now the casuals will look to other big servers for minigame variety.

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Why would you thin out your game selection to just PvP games, tower defense, and parkour simply because those minigames don't always get players?

The only real problem was waiting for the game-start countdown to trigger after we got enough players, and that's more than an easy fix if you just make it only need 2 players or something. It was a self-fulfilling prophecy that those games were dying: no one plays because they can't play unless they get enough players for it to start, and it can't start if not enough people come to play.

Besides that, there was nothing wrong with all the minigames and arcade games. They weren't dead, they just couldn't hardly play them at all.

Most of the remaining games revolve around combat, which isn't bad because we need to keep the 1.13 PvP community alive, but now the casuals will look to other big servers for minigame variety.

In fact, Arcade, BlockWars and 1.8 and normal FFA had such a big community of players, the only gamemodes that were dead from the ones they removed were Survival Games and MinerWare's. 1.8 Lucky blocks is more dead than all these gamemodes, but they decide to remove 1.8 FFA, which had a big community and sometimes used to be full, Arcade, a gamemode that was played for a lot of people, minigames like quakecraft weren't dead; and blockwars was alive too.

Before this update Cubecraft was a place where Capture the wool players, Survival games players, non pvp gamemodes players or FFA players were satisfied, Cubecraft was full of variety and different gamemodes that weren't dead at all, but now is an empty place and the only server that hasn't got lobbies, leaderboards and all the typical stuff that players like of the servers. Now if you want to play EggWars you have to ask in the chat if someone want to play EggWars with you, but before people who wanted to join Eggwars were together in the same lobby so u knew who to ask if he/she wanted to play EggWars. (It's just and example, I said EggWars as I could have said SkyWars).

I think the old players don't like this update because it feels like Cubecraft is not cubecraft anymore.

Reactions: God.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
In fact, Arcade, BlockWars and 1.8 and normal FFA had such a big community of players, the only gamemodes that were dead from the ones they removed were Survival Games and MinerWare's. 1.8 Lucky blocks is more dead than all these gamemodes, but they decide to remove 1.8 FFA, which had a big community and sometimes used to be full, Arcade, a gamemode that was played for a lot of people, minigames like quakecraft weren't dead; and blockwars was alive too.

Before this update Cubecraft was a place where Capture the wool players, Survival games players, non pvp gamemodes players or FFA players were satisfied, Cubecraft was full of variety and different gamemodes that weren't dead at all, but now is an empty place and the only server that hasn't got lobbies, leaderboards and all the typical stuff that players like of the servers. Now if you want to play EggWars you have to ask in the chat if someone want to play EggWars with you, but before people who wanted to join Eggwars were together in the same lobby so u knew who to ask if he/she wanted to play EggWars. (It's just and example, I said EggWars as I could have said SkyWars).

I think the old players don't like this update because it feels like Cubecraft is not cubecraft anymore.

> 1.8 Lucky Islands is not dead at all if you've bothered to check it out, whether it's during peak hours or not. Except maybe Teams Lucky Island, that one does take a while to start if you want to play some of the bigger maps, but solo is an entirely different case.
> Arcade, was in fact rather empty, even if it was during peak hours on weekends. Sure maybe you'd have a few games of mixed arcade starting once in a while, but that would die off real quick when people leave mid game because it rotated to a game they didn't want to play.
> There's still a leader board albeit it's not as flashy as the old one.
> Why is asking anyone if they wanna play Eggwars in the main lobby any different from asking anyone in the Eggwars lobby when it was still there. If people are online, it probably means they want to play a game. Just ask around, the lobby literally makes no difference. I could be in a Skywars lobby and asking people if they wanted to play Eggwars. In my opinion this is the worst tiny detail to pick on.

xjfgrgrh

Mar 4, 2018
Jesus ... first the hackers , then the anticheat and now this ? Seriously , removing games ? I always knew that cubecraft will die at some point . The fact that there are players who like the ''update'' is just ... sad ... really sad.You just dont do your job , and you think removing games will somehow help ? After 2 years of waiting you finally did the parkour , so all the time you were busy making other minigames instead of finishing the parkour and now you came up with the excuse : ''Now we can improve our games, developers will have the time to do so.'' So you removed all these games because they were ''dead'' The fact that the pvp maniacs dont play all the games you've added doesn't mean they are dead. It's not worth it playing here anymore , i quit . And i think every one who has at least a few brain cells left , will quit it as well. Sorry , your server is just trash .

SeaOfPixels

Jun 27, 2017
United States
www.youtube.com
Dear the Cubecraft Team,

There are some good things like 1.8 players having their own network rather than reworked 1.9 mechanics, as well as being able to duel people in PvP with /duel. However, every other change made is absolutely terrible. Removing Survival Games, Blockwars, Bingo, and the Beta Lobby was one of the worst decisions I've seen the CC team make. The server is called Cubecraft Games, and yet you guys decided to remove games rather than improve them to gather more player attention. You can't expect every game to have a lot of players 24/7, and you shouldn't take the games with less players and say, "This one has around the same players as this one [ex: Survival Games vs Lucky Islands], and we want an equal amount of combat games and non-combat games, so let's just remove one of them for the sake of consistency, forget all of the players that liked the game, we want consistency over sense". The only other time I've seen such an amateur decision by you guys was the latest Survival Games update before removing it, where overpowered mode was made completely unbalanced, similar to Skywars overpowered mode, with you easily being able to get 30+ golden apples within the first 5 minutes of playing. This not only drags out fights to no end, but additionally you could now only get sharpness, power, and protection on melee weapons, bows, and armor respectively. No more unique enchantments like knockback, fire aspect, punch, fire/projectile protection, depth strider, +more. Back to the new lobby change update, the new lobby for PvP no longer allows the selection of overpowered duels, or choice in the duel type AT ALL when not using /duel and instead just clicking the duel game. So much was not taken into account during this updates conception and I hope you guys took this rant with some consideration, since this comes from your entire playerbase, not just me.

-PotholedSea40 + everyone else

sepiida

Aug 20, 2018
Very disappointed with the new update, the huge range of games available is what made cubecraft my favourite server for many years...I guess I'll have to start looking for a new one now...

Reactions: xjfgrgrh

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Worse update ever! The only thing you do is steal those ideas from Hypixel... Because you can not think of anything yourself.... Do you see the players? Hmhmh from 4k to 1k.. Hmhmhmhm what goes wrong? Oh yeah! You remade all games.. Hmhm and freebuild. I had a castle of 3 million blocks. And where is it now? AWAY!!!! WORST UPDATE EVER!!!!!!!!! BRING THE OLD CUBECRAFT BACK!!!! JEEZ!
OMG yessss

Staplaumo

Oct 23, 2018
Hey!

I quite like the idea of having NPCs in lobbies. But I would like to also suggest compass navigation as it can make joining a game quicker, while also giving players an opportunity to use the NPCs. I just thought that it might prevent late joins to games with the compass navigation.

Have a good one!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
Top Bottom