Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quinten7

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
My computer LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS if i join the lobby because it are just like 60 people

Reactions: God. and Andyyy

TalkZer

Oct 8, 2018
I'm not angry because they removed the games, but not having lobbies, BEING FORCED to pay a rank if I want to select which map to play. I mean, you're forcing me to pay a basic server function that almost every minigames server has.

D

Deleted member 352903

Parkour is a great game, actually. Don't remove it. Now that Arcade and MinerWare are gone, Parkour is where I go when I don't want to play PvP gamemodes

Reactions: Abodz

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
My computer LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS if i join the lobby because it are just like 60 people
Are you on 1.13.
Is normal 1.13 is horryble on servers, i actualy lay on 1.12.2

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Duels is still available, If the player with you in the same lobby you can do /duel <username> :)
Parkour duels still alive?
Ohhh yesssss :D

Ant if i want a parkour duel with somebody random?

But need a better system if a new member join the server they dont know than parjout duels exist

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Parkour duels still alive?
Ohhh yesssss :D

Ant if i want a parkour duel with somebody random?

But need a better system if a new member join the server they dont know than parjout duels exist
Oh parkour duels? Yeah but you should party

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Even tho I left the server, I’m still debating on whether or not to still have faith that one day the entire freebuild (Creative, Skyblock, Factions) will return

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom