Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
So, now you must PAY just to choose the map you want to play with your friend, otherwise you'll be insert in a RANDOM map decided with WHAT LOGIC?
You're not going to "improve experience", you've just ruined them for all the mainstream team players.

I'm sure many of free players will be no more playing on this server, me included. Me, and my other 3 friends cannot find anymore 3-teams or 4-teams games, in EggWars especially: we are just randomly placed in 2-teams or a 5-teams plays. We're just frustrated and exit the server after 1h of playing with "others", since we cannot choose maps+teams anymore.

But, if your objective was "remove all those players that don't pay" you've accomplished it. Well done.
I'm out. Me and other two.
And I think many of us.

Don't worry. With less players you'll have less job to do, right? :)

Jun 26, 2017
I left Minecraft nine months ago, especially I got sick of Cubecraft and 90 euros that I spent here for an Emerald rank was one of my worst decisions ever.
Vanilla Singleplayer Minecraft just never gets boring but Minecraft Multiplayer is not fun anymore. Minecraft was made for singleplayer and it is most fun in that way.

Reactions: xjfgrgrh

NLodjo

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Oh man...I really liked speed eggwars, that was my favorite game mode. It’s sad that you guys removed it. I had so many good/clutch moments in that game mode, specially in the map of candy, uff. It wasn’t so dead in my opinion. Well, I have faith that with this update Eggwars will become better than it was before, with more players playing the game mode. Minerware gave me such moments that made me laugh a lot with friends.:cube_light::confused1::(

I also liked speed eggwars but I stopped playing it because it was dead. But still.... rip my 13k wins :/

Shay <3

Jan 27, 2017
Frick man, I don't know, I'm lost
Honestly, I'm pretty upset that SG is gone, I remember being in that lobby every day before I started to avoid Minecraft (August 31st) for a personal reason, but now I'm back and there's no SG, I have been a cubecraft member for about 4 years and the only game I played was SG, it's my home, and I hope sometime it comes back, I understand barely anyone acknowledged SG, but yeah I'll forever miss it.

TryTimba

Sep 25, 2018
Over the rainbow
Not going to lie, I'm disappointed that Survival games, Minerware and Arcade didn't make the cut. So many great memories, I practically spent my entire summer on those three (not including pvp). Although they weren't as popular as they were, did anyone think that maybe it's because they changed it so much. For example, when I joined cube, Arcade was the only thing I played because it had so many different options like hourglass, tnt run, parkour mini game, etc. Moving on... now that four games of Cubecraft are gone I've noticed a decrease in players... today it was around 600 when I went on.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
There's no rule when it comes to self-censoring.
That's where you are wrong. Censored swearing is still swearing, or as we refer to it here as "Masking". Now, the only reason why the swearing is censored in the post that they quoted was because it was edited by a member of management instead of completely deleted.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
When I came here this was a fun server, then some management guy had the amazing idea to completely ruin skywars, then they ruined it even more by adding in no projectiles, then finally a good update came and now you remove that lol.
It's time to leave here, if I didn't do that already.
Everyone that doesn't like this update should leave too. Play hypixel. Then cubecraft surely will see they have made a mistake.
A very big one.
Because management belevies this is a good update doesn't mean it is true.
Please accept that.

Well it was fun when this server wasn't broken yet.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom