Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
I remember first meeting Rubik like it was yesterday!

One of the first things I did when I joined the community was redesigning the logo. I just went through my files and managed to find our original logo and the file I designed the new one in. In 2013 I couldn't afford Photoshop so I used to design things in Keynote (the Apple version of Powerpoint essentially).

Here's some fun images:

cubecraft_logo_2013.png

The original CubeCraft logo (yes we had a drop shadow... It was 2012...)

cubecraft_logo_mock_1.png

The first revision of a new logo.

cubecraft_logo_mock_2.png

Pretty much the logo we chose and used for 6 years! The border got a little thinner though 😄

It's been an emotional and at some points stressful time. From joining a mini-game server that a friend owned to having a whole group of friends I am lucky enough to work with it's been a fantastic experience.

As a team we've been able to travel to talk about the cool things we do, meet CubeCrafters in some unexpected places, make game ideas we thought of (sometimes in a week) and share our passion for quality minigames in Minecraft. We might not have always got everything right, but who has?

I'm super proud to be a part of not just the team behind CubeCraft but the community that exists around it.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I started playing aroun 5 years ago, and i am so glad i can be part of this community. Thank you all for your memories and i hope many more to come :)

Md211211

Mar 23, 2020
It forced me to type a message so hi

what your in university Rubik_cube_man and ur 19 what do you stud

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
Congrats on reaching the goals that you always dreamed of getting.
I think there will be nice things to look forward to in the future, but for now, just enjoy the moments that we have shared over the years! :)

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Its amazing to see how far cube has come Ive been playing on Cube since 2018 and its safe to say that This is the best cube has been in for a while Huge Thanks to the staff team and the dev team for putting out amazing new games and updates on bedrock which has pulled in those extra 10k players over the last few days maybe next update 40k :0

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
you deserve everything, they are a great server that was where I was born and grew up and I will never stop playing, keep it up your bedrock edition version is now breaking it in minecraft PE and I am sure that java edition will recover to its best level of players, keep it up cubecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom