Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
We finally broke our player record from 2016 and have reached a new network high of over 38k players! 😱

In 2012, I was 14, wanted to learn to code and have a server to play with my friends on.

For Christmas my parents got me a server from "Minecraft4u" and CubeCraft was born.

We saw growth at a scarily fast rate! I was still learning to code and struggling to keep up!
I'm so grateful that we had a community who could help with builds, moderation and keeping servers online. Many are with us to this day 👋 @marcoslater @johncoles @Zed @Efcluke94

2015 was an awesome year! We released a game every week over summer and reached over 30k concurrent players!
Raising over £10,000 for @MindCharity was a really proud moment for the team 💙
We felt unstoppable and Minecraft had unlimited potential!

2017-2019 saw a large decline and a very difficult period for CubeCraft.
A dwindling of Minecraft servers and some massive mistakes on our part meant our player count plummeted.
Saying goodbye to many team members was heartbreaking and CubeCraft nearly closed entirely.

We had to change - towards the end of 2019 we reorganised and set ourselves some hefty goals: time to be more open, more creative and deliver amazing content to our players. Time to be a better CubeCraft.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT! 💙

1593111526172.png

pvpgamer_mc

Novice Member
May 15, 2017
We finally broke our player record from 2016 and have reached a new network high of over 38k players! 😱

In 2012, I was 14, wanted to learn to code and have a server to play with my friends on.

For Christmas my parents got me a server from "Minecraft4u" and CubeCraft was born.

We saw growth at a scarily fast rate! I was still learning to code and struggling to keep up!
I'm so grateful that we had a community who could help with builds, moderation and keeping servers online. Many are with us to this day 👋 @marcoslater @johncoles @Zed @Efcluke94

2015 was an awesome year! We released a game every week over summer and reached over 30k concurrent players!

A dwindling of Minecraft servers and some massive mistakes on our part meant our player count plummeted.
Saying goodbye to many team members was heartbreaking and CubeCraft nearly closed entirely.

We had to change - towards the end of 2019 we reorganised and set ourselves some hefty goals: time to be more open, more creative and deliver amazing content to our players. Time to be a better CubeCraft.

View attachment 168780
A history was born on that Christmas

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Congrats on this achievement! I'm playing on Cube for around 6 years now and I enjoyed every single moment! Thanks to everyone who is putting effort into this server every single day. Translation-, Support-, Moderation-, Designer-, Admin- and Development Team, thank you!

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
This is what Cubecraft deserves for all their amazing work, playing for 4 years now, and wont stop :)

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I remember playing Minecraft behind my parents backs (was not allowed to play multiplayer) and I played on Cubecraft because of all the fun games it had. I played back in 2014 and it was a lot of fun. This server has grown so much and I’m impressed with the new peaks that Cubecraft is reaching. gg

Reactions: Matriox

Md211211

Mar 23, 2020

View attachment 168780
I thought you made cube craft from minecraft.net not minercraft4u oh I think I get it you don't have a box at your house so you use minecraft4u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom