Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 300154

This is a followup suggestion to a thread I made recently. I just feel it's another way to create a more convenient experience for the player :) You'd be surprised how much this time this can save for a group of friends!

Reactions: ImmanuelNL

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
That's a good idea but that can have some problems. Imagine that you are playing and a friend teleport to you :P

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
This is a followup suggestion to a thread I made recently. I just feel it's another way to create a more convenient experience for the player :) You'd be surprised how much this time this can save for a group of friends!
You meant by friends having access to spectating even though they didn't die?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
You can't teleport in game. That's how the server system works. It's a nice idea, but spectating anyone in game isn't going to work.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Pretty nice idea.
I don't see why not. Just a question: Does that person have to be on your friendlist or will you be able to spectate anyone?

By the way, maybe this feature will be introduced when they release parties. But I'm not entry sure.

D

Deleted member 300154

You can't teleport in game. That's how the server system works. It's a nice idea, but spectating anyone in game isn't going to work.
Why not...? It's something that easily could be added. Other servers have done it already.

D

Deleted member 300154

Pretty nice idea.
I don't see why not. Just a question: Does that person have to be on your friendlist or will you be able to spectate anyone?

By the way, maybe this feature will be introduced when they release parties. But I'm not entry sure.
Yes, the player would have to be on your friends list for you to teleport to them.

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
Wonderful idea with not much of details... Is this even possible? :eek:
But anyways, it's still a good idea. :D

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
I like this idea, but what if its a 1v1 on a solo game of eggwars, for example, and the opposition gets their friend to spectate for them and tell then everything about what I'm wearing- its unfair.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
im not with this idea actually and i think it was in the most wanted plugins. But it's not going to be fair enough and alot and ALOT of ghosting will happen there.
its good idea, good suggestion but "ghosting"

Reactions: 6views_

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
im not with this idea actually and i think it was in the most wanted plugins. But it's not going to be fair enough and alot and ALOT of ghosting will happen there.
its good idea, good suggestion but "ghosting"
Ghosting already happens and it isn't that bad.

Reactions: Max ♠
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom