Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
So if it isn't that obvious to you, the point of this command is to report teamers.

How this command would work is that (1) you type the command, it opens a menu that allows you to select multiple people (up to 4) which would of course be the teamers. And (2), you type /teamreport, than after the command, you type the names of the teamers (also up to 4 names) with a space in between each name. After you submit the report, like the /report command, it would be sent to the mods, so they could spectate the game the teamers are in. And yes, this command would be available for the stone rankers.

React with agree if you want this to be implemented.
React with
unsure if you aren't sure whether you want this to be implemented or not.
React with disagree if you don't want this to be implemented.

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I doubt it. Personally I think this is something that is already implemented in the /report command. Also, there is no option to report someone for teaming with /sr because, by the time staff respond to the report, the player(s) probably won't be teaming anymore. Imo the best option to report for teaming is on the website/forums.

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Rodeappels

May 10, 2021
I dont think this is really needed because they have /sr

Why should they add /teamreport ?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom