Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove team mode and allow teaming in "solo" mode?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 97.6%

• Total voters

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Because I could be bothered reading all the replies to my thread, I will write my own reply. :) No hate please.

people have more fun teaming in solo mode, as shown here:
Yes, they indeed have more fun teaming in solo because it gives them unfair advantages towards other players. The reason why there are teammodes for most of the games is to equalize everyone's chance of winning.

Ever had a team of 2 or more in a solo game? Don't you hate having to face the team and lose because of their unfair advantage?
The in-game rules have been changed very recently. One of the new rules that came along with the updated in-game rules is the rule:

No teaming in solo gamemodes
If you want to play with friends or in a team, play the team gamemodes. They exist for a reason. The only solo gamemodes where teaming is acceptable are FFA and Assassins.

Removing the teammodes because some people ignore the rules and do team makes no sense. "Why?" you might think. I'll give an example.
George sucks in PvP so he downloaded some free hacks, 'cause why not. Pete noticed George is hacking, so instead of recording and reporting him, he complains on the forum because someone was hacking and that it is unfair. Pete, the person who gets triggered as fast as I do, demands to remove the "No hacking" rule so he can do things that he isn't supposed to do.
See what I did there? ;)

Conclusion: If you're playing alone, play a solo gamemode. If you want to team, play teammode. No one has advantages so everyone (that doesn't cry when he dies) would be happy. :)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
The first "suggestion"? Yes, I was kidding. I myself HATE fighting teams. It feels like all the work is put on my shoulder and worse is the low chance I have at surviving unless the team is really bad.

I'll edit the real suggestion in.
Sorry but I don't support this. It isn't fun if teaming is allowed on solo gamemodes as people could team up against you. It is called "Solo" skywars for a reason ;).
LMAO 31 VOTES FOR NO!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY -1 VOTES EVER.
All serious, 1. This will never happen. Teams are annoying giving an unfair advantage. 2. TEAM MODES 3. It's changed. Face it.
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO IT'S JUST A PRANK

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I'm not doing it to troll. Again, the idea was to see how many people can turn down "teaming is fun in solo" and how many dislike teaming.
So it's not just a prank bro? But a lame social experiment? -1 D;

I feel scammed now.
I'll make a parody of /report when I'm home anyway!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
"
Ever had a team of 2 or more in a solo game? Don't you hate having to face the team and lose because of their unfair advantage? Then this suggestion is for you.
"
This title is the most ironic one ever for sure.

Do you even know the purpose TEAM and SOLO?!
No-one can be this dumb to suggest something like this. It will completely ruin every gamemode for any solo players.
"1. -Removes the teaming rule.
2. -Fewer complaints about losing to teamers.
3. -No more reports against teamers.
4. -Everyone can have (more) fun."

1.Teaming rule removed? Yeah right, I'll explain this in "Everyone can have fun"
2. If anything this would skyrocket the amount of complaining from solo players.
3. This would be like getting a chocolate bar, But also getting allot, and ALLOT of radish on it
4. Everyone can have more fun? Are you serious right now? How is a 7v1 fun for ANYONE in this.
Solo is built so everyone relies on their skill & knowledge, Not teaming on everyone with 3 people like a bunch of dogs.
I'd rather not get attacked by 5 people when I am the only one to fight
This suggestion is probably the worst one on the forums currently.

"In exchange for playing without a team, if the solo player successfully kills a team, the solo player is given more rewards."
Do you know what coding is like? No, didn't think so.
How does a plugin define a team with others, AND is actually possible to code?
Don't mention the "More kills = more rewards" crap, Because that would make everyone else than you a "team"

"-Name and skin scrambler during the match. Players get completely different temporary skins and names for the duration of the match. Your in-game kills, wins, losses, and other progress still count toward your stats."
This isn't even relevant

"-Disable chat in solo games? Bonus, but some people may not like it."
Also not relevant

"-Big warning message before the game. In big letters, it will tell players that teaming is bannable. Many others suggested this too; I am not the first."
That's contrary to your suggestion.

"-Special punishment system for teaming. First offense = 1 week ban from all solo games (includes solo arcade. FFA is still playable). 2nd offense = at least 1-2 week ban from the server. 3rd = permanent ban from all solo games + an extended ban from the server."
You can't just "create" a new punishment system for teaming, It's been revamped not that long ago.
The revamp can't be changed AGAIN because of this suggestion, Because already is a punishment pattern for teaming

That's my reply to this terrible suggestion

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
"
Ever had a team of 2 or more in a solo game? Don't you hate having to face the team and lose because of their unfair advantage? Then this suggestion is for you.
"
This title is the most ironic one ever for sure.

Do you even know the purpose TEAM and SOLO?!
No-one can be this dumb to suggest something like this. It will completely ruin every gamemode for any solo players.
"1. -Removes the teaming rule.
2. -Fewer complaints about losing to teamers.
3. -No more reports against teamers.
4. -Everyone can have (more) fun."

1.Teaming rule removed? Yeah right, I'll explain this in "Everyone can have fun"
2. If anything this would skyrocket the amount of complaining from solo players.
3. This would be like getting a chocolate bar, But also getting allot, and ALLOT of radish on it
4. Everyone can have more fun? Are you serious right now? How is a 7v1 fun for ANYONE in this.
Solo is built so everyone relies on their skill & knowledge, Not teaming on everyone with 3 people like a bunch of dogs.
I'd rather not get attacked by 5 people when I am the only one to fight
This suggestion is probably the worst one on the forums currently.

"In exchange for playing without a team, if the solo player successfully kills a team, the solo player is given more rewards."
Do you know what coding is like? No, didn't think so.
How does a plugin define a team with others, AND is actually possible to code?
Don't mention the "More kills = more rewards" crap, Because that would make everyone else than you a "team"

"-Name and skin scrambler during the match. Players get completely different temporary skins and names for the duration of the match. Your in-game kills, wins, losses, and other progress still count toward your stats."
This isn't even relevant

"-Disable chat in solo games? Bonus, but some people may not like it."
Also not relevant

"-Big warning message before the game. In big letters, it will tell players that teaming is bannable. Many others suggested this too; I am not the first."
That's contrary to your suggestion.

"-Special punishment system for teaming. First offense = 1 week ban from all solo games (includes solo arcade. FFA is still playable). 2nd offense = at least 1-2 week ban from the server. 3rd = permanent ban from all solo games + an extended ban from the server."
You can't just "create" a new punishment system for teaming, It's been revamped not that long ago.
The revamp can't be changed AGAIN because of this suggestion, Because already is a punishment pattern for teaming

That's my reply to this terrible suggestion

Yes, I know why team and solo mode exist. The idea of this suggestion is to see how many people would turn down the screenshotted team's statement when they said that teaming was more fun.

I actually have some basic knowledge of coding (have to do it for school anyway). Wouldn't see how it would work since the team isn't officially formed in the game.

The 1st, 2nd, and the 4th (skin/name scrambler, disabled chat, and special punishment system) are other servers' take against teaming, namely HiveMC and MCSG. I'm not saying create a new punishment over the current one. I'm saying add this punishment system to the current one. Current one does server bans and mutes. Special one does specific bans only. HiveMC has this system with their TIMV game and solo games where the player can get specifically banned from TIMV and solo modes.

@IFirelion_: Teaming in solo = noobish. Anyone who can play solo mode properly would know what to do. Teaming and hacking really lower the skills needed and PvP experience gained from the game.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom