Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove team mode and allow teaming in "solo" mode?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 97.6%

• Total voters

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Teaming in solo isn't allowed. If your caught doing it you get a 1 day ban.

Back on topic: I really don't support this idea. Sorry :( Mainly because some people might have teams of 5 and someone could have a team of 1. It's not really fair and balanced if this would get implemented.
I actually don't like fighting 5 players alone. There was some sarcasm I intended to add to the thread.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Really oh sorry last time I heard, I thought they allowed teaming on solo.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Me, i don't really like sarcasm it gets really annoying so could you keep sarcasm to a minimum

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
Okay
okay
ok
o
k
I can see where you're coming from. I used to team in solo (Only Sky Wars) (obviously before the rule change) but it was simply only because I find it fun to kill my friends and obviously teamkilling is a punishable offense in team. If there were to be any allowance on this it would need to be VERY limited, but it's very unlikely that this is even a possibility.
HOWEVER, I do agree with it no longer being allowed as it's not very fair to expect to 1v1 everyone around you and instead be ganged up on by 2+ individuals.
Regardless, it is likely that we will ~never~ be removing team modes as it's nice to have organized teams with a set number on your end and the opposing ends where you are unable to accidentally hurt your friends.
-1, friend. Sorry.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Okay
okay
ok
o
k
I can see where you're coming from. I used to team in solo (Only Sky Wars) (obviously before the rule change) but it was simply only because I find it fun to kill my friends and obviously teamkilling is a punishable offense in team. If there were to be any allowance on this it would need to be VERY limited, but it's very unlikely that this is even a possibility.
HOWEVER, I do agree with it no longer being allowed as it's not very fair to expect to 1v1 everyone around you and instead be ganged up on by 2+ individuals.
Regardless, it is likely that we will ~never~ be removing team modes as it's nice to have organized teams with a set number on your end and the opposing ends where you are unable to accidentally hurt your friends.
-1, friend. Sorry.
Yes, I also loved teaming on solo Skywars. But now I just found at I can't:(:(

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Or add a *NEW* mode, SOLO: Teaming allowed
And: SOLO: NO teaming allowed.
And have like a message above your XP bar saying that teaming is, or is not allowed.

SaltySeed

Sep 7, 2016
Honestly isn't this just making the situation worse by encouraging people to team when there are all ready a team of 2. You know what I mean, if one person has a team of 2 in solo then another 2 people team and then another 2 people and so on and so on.

Plus whats the point of calling it "Solo" if you going to be teaming with a partner?

Reactions: RockBob4

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
I don't agree with your suggestion. Before, I used to see in solo games teams of 3 or 4 players and that's really unfair if you are playing alone. If you like to play with your friends, you can play with them in team mode.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Honestly isn't this just making the situation worse by encouraging people to team when there are all ready a team of 2. You know what I mean, if one person has a team of 2 in solo then another 2 people team and then another 2 people and so on and so on.

Plus whats the point of calling it "Solo" if you going to be teaming with a partner?
Because, as stated in the screenshot above, the teamers have more fun teaming in solo mode. A lot of people team in solo mode too and they don't care.

But really, yes that's possible but not likely to have multiple teams in 1 solo game. I wouldn't want to see team mode go away, but there's no warning about teaming and too many believe it's allowed.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
increase the penalty of teaming in solo games!!!
On another thread, I suggested this. Below actually is my real suggestion to combat teaming (similar to hivemc/mcsg's take against teaming). The one in the OP has some sarcasm.

-Name and skin scrambler during the match. Players get completely different temporary skins and names for the duration of the match. Your in-game kills, wins, losses, and other progress still count toward your stats.
-Disable chat in solo games? Bonus, but some people may not like it.
-Big warning message before the game. In big letters, it will tell players that teaming is bannable. Many others suggested this too; I am not the first.
-Special punishment system for teaming. First offense = 1 week ban from all solo games (includes solo arcade. FFA is still playable). 2nd offense = at least 1-2 week ban from the server. 3rd = permanent ban from all solo games + an extended ban from the server.

Reactions: Casty

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'm not very good at sarcasm myself, but I think you should work on your delivery. If you cannot make the sarcarm very obvious, maybe you could try adding a /s after your post.

-Name and skin scrambler during the match. Players get completely different temporary skins and names for the duration of the match. Your in-game kills, wins, losses, and other progress still count toward your stats. - Please no, that would be super annoying and it's still nice to kill people you recognise.
-Disable chat in solo games? Bonus, but some people may not like it. - No, that's also super annoying and at the same time teamers can still chat via skype/whatever.
-Big warning message before the game. In big letters, it will tell players that teaming is bannable. Many others suggested this too; I am not the first. - That's actually a good idea.
-Special punishment system for teaming. First offense = 1 week ban from all solo games (includes solo arcade. FFA is still playable). 2nd offense = at least 1-2 week ban from the server. 3rd = permanent ban from all solo games + an extended ban from the server. - I think a week for the first offense it too hard, imo hacking is a lot worse than teaming. But maybe the ban time could be extended for repeated offenses.

Reactions: Casty

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Ever had a team of 2 or more in a solo game? Don't you hate having to face the team and lose because of their unfair advantage? Then this suggestion is for you.

Here's the simple suggestion: remove team mode from SG, Skywars, eggwars, and lucky islands. This will make it similar to the old SG before SG was updated in July. Why? Because people have more fun teaming in solo mode, as shown here:
View attachment 110636
View attachment 110635

So, let's have this:

All 4 games listed above will have only 1 "solo" gamemode where teaming is allowed. Like the current solo mode, the last man alive wins. This does a few things:

-Removes the teaming rule.
-Fewer complaints about losing to teamers.
-No more reports against teamers.
-Everyone can have (more) fun.

In exchange for playing without a team, if the solo player successfully kills a team, the solo player is given more rewards.

So, what do you think about this suggestion?[/QUOTE
It is called SOLO for a reason. You should play on teams if you want to team. You are also saying that teamers have more fun on solo. Then record them. That is just like saying that hackers have more fun in teams or something. I really don't like this suggestion because teaming is not allowed because it is called SOLO.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Bravo
Bravo pls stahp
Stahp with tha trolls
IT'S TIME TO STAHP
People will start getting mad at you
Pls Bravo
Stahp Bravo
Ur not Being so "Bravo" right now
*insert italian joke here*

Last edited:
Reactions: betty's oldies
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom