Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove team mode and allow teaming in "solo" mode?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 97.6%

• Total voters

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I also wanted to see how many people thought teaming in solo was fun according to the screenshots I posted.
COUGHVOUGH CHGHOUGH
I wouldn't mind teaming on solo as simply one average cubecraft player is not a challenge >: )
Okay
okay
ok
o
k
I can see where you're coming from. I used to team in solo (Only Sky Wars) (obviously before the rule change) but it was simply only because I find it fun to kill my friends and obviously teamkilling is a punishable offense in team. If there were to be any allowance on this it would need to be VERY limited, but it's very unlikely that this is even a possibility.
HOWEVER, I do agree with it no longer being allowed as it's not very fair to expect to 1v1 everyone around you and instead be ganged up on by 2+ individuals.
Regardless, it is likely that we will ~never~ be removing team modes as it's nice to have organized teams with a set number on your end and the opposing ends where you are unable to accidentally hurt your friends.
-1, friend. Sorry.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Most of the real suggestions, even if some are bad, have partial support. The idea for this one was to see how many people here "like" teaming in solo. Problem is this doesn't include people without forum accounts.
Well if that makes you happy I changed my vote from no to yes ;-;

D

Deleted member 48685

Nope, nope, nope. I think team SG is a very nice game on cubecraft, one of its best updates in a WHILE.
If you see a team, just simply kill them :D

N

Nikboo

Sorry but I don't support this. It isn't fun if teaming is allowed on solo gamemodes as people could team up against you. It is called "Solo" skywars for a reason ;).

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
No, don't have to. Leave it at 100% no :D. Don't change your vote because someone asked you to. You vote because of what you think about the topic then it should be like that.
Why are you being so realist you're supposed to make troll threads not smart posts!

B

Britney Spears

giphy.gif

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom