Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think about this suggestion?

• I agree

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • I disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other; please comment

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
I have a smaller Team Lucky Islands suggestion about a specific lucky block drop. So the drop I'm talking about is the one where you get a certain ammount of diamonds, iron or gold ingots, which disappears one at a time (I don't know the exact time between each ingot/diamond).

I just want to add that this suggestion is mainly for Java since I'm not really sure how it is on Bedrock or if the drop even exists.

Issue: I often see that teammates removes the crafting table which pretty much makes the entire drop useless, since the ingots disappears one at a time. I know that you can just stand on the crafting table, so your teammate can't destroy the block. However most new players probably don't know about that trick or are thinking about it at the moment.

Suggestion: My solution to the issue is to add a protection to the crafting table. I think that this protection should make the crafting table unbreakable by teammates during a specific time or until all ingots has disappeared.

Please tell me your thoughts in the comments about other solutions/your point of view regarding this. ^-^

Thank you for reading through my suggestion, have a nice day. :)

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Totally agree with this! Making people unable to break it during this time would be a great solution and players wouldn’t troll as much. I feel like the game would be slightly easier to play around teammates as well, if this was added.

Reactions: Gregeyy and Kazwa
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
I understand what your point here is (this rarely happens though and if it happens its trolling anyways), the problem with any unremovable block is, that you can break it no matter how. Undestructable blocks on maps will always be a problem and won't be helpful. This would be ok if done in multiple ways:

1. If this would only be non breakable if the player is "using" the crafting table. I am not sure if the server can check if someone is "using" a crafting table, but this would then also be a good fix for other problems with people breaking them to get your diamond kit.

2. Making it Indestructible for the time until all ingots would disappear, this would be interesting, but i sometimes like to grab the crafting table for the future and it would be sad if that would't be possible and it might also be a problem with other stuff.

3. Making it permanently indestructible is no option in my opinion, as stated earlier.

So the best thing to do would probably be my solution #1, the other 2 wouldn't be completely safe.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I understand what your point here is (this rarely happens though and if it happens its trolling anyways), the problem with any unremovable block is, that you can break it no matter how. Undestructable blocks on maps will always be a problem and won't be helpful. This would be ok if done in multiple ways:

1. If this would only be non breakable if the player is "using" the crafting table. I am not sure if the server can check if someone is "using" a crafting table, but this would then also be a good fix for other problems with people breaking them to get your diamond kit.

2. Making it Indestructible for the time until all ingots would disappear, this would be interesting, but i sometimes like to grab the crafting table for the future and it would be sad if that would't be possible and it might also be a problem with other stuff.

3. Making it permanently indestructible is no option in my opinion, as stated earlier.

So the best thing to do would probably be my solution #1, the other 2 wouldn't be completely safe.
I mean, to be fair, I think this was only during the time being. That the crafting table is not breakable until all the ingots/diamonds are gone. After this time, you would be able to break it and bring it with you. This is mostly to prevent others from ruining your crafting.

Reactions: Kazwa

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him

I don't really think this is a rare issue. I've seen it multiple times and it have happened me multiple times just the last couple of days.

Alright so about the trolling part. Yes it's count as team griefing but many players don't have a recording software or knows how to report (especially thinking about new players). So I think that it would be better to try to prevent it from happening.

And there's another solution than those 3, which I mentioned in my suggestion. You could add a specific time to the protection. So the protection could last for 15 seconds for example. That gives you time to craft and then you can take the crafting table with you if you want to.

Disappearence

Jun 4, 2020
I agree, it is very annoying and I've had it happen to me multiple times as well. I would like to see this suggestion implemented.

Reactions: Kazwa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom