Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DuckWings2083

Member
Jan 29, 2022
6
14
9
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
I love Tower Defence so much and its in Minecraft? But only in Java? Thats not fair :(
Im sure im not the only one wanting it on Bedrock
 
  • Like
Reactions: xJupaa

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
87
105
34
bugs like lv4 and lv5 giants hp reduced to 9,999 aren't fixed on java yet, I doubt td will be added to bedrock soon sadly
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom