Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This Suggestion Will Likely Be Denied But I Am Going To Try It For The Slight Chance It Has To Be Added. You Have Been Advised & Then Shan't Say This Suggestion Is Never Going To Be Accepted

For Those Of You Who Play "The Parkour Minigame" (*Cough Cough* @Rainbowaffelz *Cough Cough*)
You Will Know That Spawn Campers Are A Problem In Any Game
However In "The Parkour Minigame" It Isn't Really As Easy To Escape As Say Eggwars Because There Is First A Generally A Lot Of People On The Spawn Spot So You Can't Really See Where You Are Going But They Can Instantly See You When You Get Out Even Though You May Not Be Able To See Them. Then If The Spawn Protection Is Still Active They Will Chase You & Keep Spamming Their Fists. You Are Generally Not That Far Away From The Spawn Before It Wears Off.

The Suggestion Is For This Sort Of Thing Just Targeting & Chasing A Player Who Has Just Spawned In, Should Count As Camping (The Kind You Can Report)

In Other Words For Players Who Target & Chase You In The Parkour Minigame Can Be Reported For It (This Doesn't Include Somebody Who Just Hits While Trying To Get A Block)

Last edited:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
This Suggestion Will Likely Be Denied But I Am Going To Try It For The Slight Chance It Has To Be Added. You Have Been Advised & Then Shan't Say This Suggestion Is Never Going To Be Accepted

For Those Of You Who Play "The Parkour Minigame" (*Cough Cough* @Rainbowaffelz *Cough Cough*)
However In "The Parkour Minigame" It Isn't Really As Easy To Escape As Say Eggwars Because There Is First A Generally A Lot Of People On The Spawn Spot So You Can't Really See Where You Are Going But They Can Instantly See You When You Get Out Even Though You May Not Be Able To See Them. Then If The Spawn Protection Is Still Active They Will Chase You & Keep Spamming Their Fists. You Are Generally Not That Far Away From The Spawn Before It Wears Off.

The Suggestion Is For This Sort Of Thing Just Targeting & Chasing A Player Who Has Just Spawned In, Should Count As Camping (The Kind You Can Report)
So... hard... to... read......... must... stay... strong... *falls unconscious*
My brain literally hurts trying to read the sentences when every word is capitalized. :/

You are suggesting to make spawn killing bannable, right? I don't really think that should be bannable. It is a part of the game and if you are getting spawn killed that much, you should probably just leave the game as you are very far behind everyone else at that point.

Reactions: Cynamooo

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
i am soo confused what are you trying to say
The Actual Suggestion Is Here:
You are suggesting to make spawn killing bannable, right?
I Somewhat Am Except To A Higher Degree
Targeting A Player Then Spawn Camping Them
But During Their Little Time With Spawn Protection While They Run (Because It Is The Parkour Minigame & Even If You Hit Them Off They Will Just Spawn Near You & Continue Targeting & Chasing You

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Jollow im sorry but this is a bad suggestion its part of the game there is nothing wrong with it suggestion that it should be bannable for a day is actually gonna make a whole lot of people mad and rage more then they need to

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

In Other Words For Players Who Target & Chase You In The Parkour Minigame Can Be Reported For It (This Doesn't Include Somebody Who Just Hits While Trying To Get A Block)
OH MY GOD PLEASE JUST CAPITALIZE THINGS NORMALLY

ANYWAYS: There's no way to prove if someone is targeting another person. And chasing someone, might be for a generally good reason.
And spawn killing isn't an issue to be honest. If players really can't get out of it and have no chance of winning, they can just leave instead of wasting time.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
this is illogical

because with that logic
that means nobody should report hackers, if they run into hackers they just leave instead of wasting time; same goes for teamers, & Really all players
You're saying it like we're forced to stay and report them. I barely ever report any teamers / hackers anymore since I rather just leave and do another game.
Reporting is a big hassle, and with Sentinel, reporting hackers is almost useless. Sentinel would ban them before they get to my report.

When it comes to teams: It's not hard to take them out. Have you ever played team mode and taken out an entire team on your own?

And another thing: You only quoted half of what I said, so the logic you're pointing out isn't mine.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
You're saying it like we're forced to stay and report them.
No I Am Actually Saying Nobody Would Have Reason Too Which Is Obviously Contradicted By The Many MANY Reports Made A Day
I barely ever report any teamers / hackers anymore since I rather just leave and do another game.
Notice How In That Post I Didn't Say "There Is No Point For Gainfullterror To Report Any Players" No I Said Anyone Your Wrong I Didn't It Was As A General Term
& I Sure As Heck Think That You Knew That But Decided To Say That Anyways Just Because You Want To See My Response
and with Sentinel, reporting hackers is almost useless.
Again With That Logic Nobody Would Report Anybody Which Is Obviously Not True Because People Still Seem To Be Reporting Players
Sentinel would ban them before they get to my report.
Not Always
When it comes to teams: It's not hard to take them out. Have you ever played team mode and taken out an entire team on your own?
This Was An Example & Yes I Have But That Doesn't Change That It Was An Example
I Could Have Said Somebody Who Was Spewing Out Death Threats But No Because That Was The First Thing That Came To My Mind When I Was Typing

And another thing: You only quoted half of what I said, so the logic you're pointing out isn't mine.
I Was Firstly Posting That Which I Was Finishing My Message In Bits But I Accidentally It Post Reply Before I Finished
Now As I Was Saying Before I Accidentally Hit Post

ANYWAYS: There's no way to prove if someone is targeting another person.
Well Last Time I Checked Chasing A Player Constantly & Not Stopping Once You Killed Them Is Considered Exactly That
And chasing someone, might be for a generally good reason.
Such As... Again Chasing Once Is Very Probable That They Aren't Necessarily Targeting A Person, But After They Knock You If They Come Back To Spawn To Chase You Again Multiple Times That Says Something Else
And spawn killing isn't an issue to be honest.
At This Point I Am Running Out Of Things To Say Without Repeating Myself Multiple Times
This Is Actually An Issue Because If You For Example Have 2 Players Who Are Doing This For Fun Just Teamed Up Against 1 Player Then The Game Can't End

That Point Was Actually Wrong
Because The Rest Of It Doesn't Change That Statements Context Anyways

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
No I Am Actually Saying Nobody Would Have Reason Too Which Is Obviously Contradicted By The Many MANY Reports Made A Day
Did you overlook the part where I said:
they can just leave instead of wasting time.
I didn't say they NEED to leave.
And applying this to what you said:
They CAN report players, but they don't NEED to if they don't want to spend time doing that.

Notice How In That Post I Didn't Say "There Is No Point For Gainfullterror To Report Any Players" No I Said Anyone Your Wrong I Didn't It Was As A General Term
& I Sure As Heck Think That You Knew That But Decided To Say That Anyways Just Because You Want To See My Response

Again With That Logic Nobody Would Report Anybody Which Is Obviously Not True Because People Still Seem To Be Reporting Players
That's because not everyone realizes the same things as others do.

Not Always
Out of 30+ times I ran into a hacker, all of them have been banned by Sentinel the next day.

This Was An Example & Yes I Have But That Doesn't Change That It Was An Example
I Could Have Said Somebody Who Was Spewing Out Death Threats But No Because That Was The First Thing That Came To My Mind When I Was Typing
I barely ever report any teamers / hackers anymore
Remember what I said. I barely report TEAMERS and HACKERS anymore.
Somebody spewing out death threats takes around a minute to report, unlike hackers/teamers that actually have influence on the game.

Well Last Time I Checked Chasing A Player Constantly & Not Stopping Once You Killed Them Is Considered Exactly That
Targeting being: going after a specific player no matter what they have / what you have just because you want them dead specifically.
Chasing someone: going after ANY player because of ex: their gear

At This Point I Am Running Out Of Things To Say Without Repeating Myself Multiple Times
This Is Actually An Issue Because If You For Example Have 2 Players Who Are Doing This For Fun Just Teamed Up Against 1 Player Then The Game Can't End
This is where the average player would just leave the game. They obviously can't win anymore.

That Point Was Actually Wrong
Because The Rest Of It Doesn't Change That Statements Context Anyways
If players really can't get out of it and have no chance of winning, they can just leave instead of wasting time.
"If players really can't get out of it and have no chance of winning" is very important in that sentence.
"They can just leave instead of wasting time" can apply to anything, while the entire statement applies to very specific situations. (like spawn killing in EW)

Reactions: Ping Ether

Rainbowaffelz

Aug 10, 2016
Waffeland
corgiorgy.com
I would say it is annoying for someone to chase you around but thats what the glass blocks are for.
This is just for me but I honestly like it when someone chases me around cause that means I'm good at the game and it adds a sense of difficulty.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thank you for the happy birthday wishes everyone!
Eli wrote on Kozi's profile.
♥️
JokeKaedee wrote on Loskol's profile.
Your profile picture was my reminder to do my Duolingo today.... thanks xD
IMG_0660.jpeg

I wanted to put the flower on her head… but she ate it😭
Eli wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Thanks for the follow!! :)
Top Bottom