Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 6, 2017
I think for eggwars OP should be taken out and instead be split into smaller category's where you can pick to have prot IV gear and sharpness V sword and have cheaper items or have expensive items and strong gear. Im not saying make it where you can't play OP eggwars just make it where you can have more options to pick from

(I believe most of the comments missed the point you can still play just like OP just have a larger selection choice)

Last edited:

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Some players do not like Hardcore and Normal but that's no reason to remove them.
Please understand that not everyone is going to agree on the same thing. I personally do not enjoy OP that much but wouldn't want that to stop others from enjoying it. Perhaps suggest something that could make OP more enjoyable? (=^ ◡ ^=)

Keep the suggestions coming ~

Apr 6, 2017
Well people can select to play just like OP just if your like me and would enjoy cheap items without IV amour/swords then that's a option

L

Lepzi

To be honest I don't like OP and long battles, but a lot of people love op, and a lot of people would go if OP was taken out.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
When I play Eggwars, I always choose OP items and Normal health. Why? Because I don't like Normal items.

Everyone has his/her own liking, one likes Normal more, one likes Hardcore more and one like OP more and I'm in the group which likes OP more. So there's no need to remove OP or anything else because everyone likes one of the items.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
You may not enjoy Op mode but other players do and it is important for everyone to enjoy the server!

If you dislike OP mode then simply leave your game and go into another one! It will not take long to find a normal or hardcore game.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I think for eggwars OP should be taken out
If you think about it, in a way, most ranks would feel scammed, because most people only buy a Gold rank or above to vote for overpowered items. If you were to take OP away now, then some ranks would feel scammed, because they paid for a different experience and you are taking that option away from them.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I dont think OP needs cheaper items or needs to be removed, like said earlier in this thread you can just leave.. And for the people that have a rank they would have an ablitie less... So it's a -1 from me :oops:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I do not see the need to remove OP, because some people actually enjoy playing OP but some others like me for example don't like playing hardcore, everybody have got their own opinion on things. If you get OP choosen in the game you can always have the choice to leave or countinue to play.

-1 from me.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Nope.
I personally love to play OP, mainly in 1.8 though.

Taking away the option of OP would make ranked players feel scammed.
-1 from me :(

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Look, everyone has his likely modes - Basic/Hardcore, Normal or Overpowered. I personally do not enjoy Overpowered, but other players do.
Give them the freedom to play in their own way and if it will be Overpowered, please accept it or leave the game (command to leave the game: /leave).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

sirpickle1966 wrote on Reesle's profile.
what is in thew weekly shop rn
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItxKxng's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom