Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cookie_man

Jul 22, 2023
I used play in a team of 4 with my friends at least once a week for hours. Ever since season 2 Eggwars started we all stopped because it feels like a different game. I would prefer Eggwars goes back to the way it was, but if not then this is what I think could make season 2 Eggwars more fun to play: The biggest problem with op mode is it feels like late game in the old eggwars all the time. I think Eggwars needs clear early game gear, mid game gear, and late game gear. You jump straight into iron at the start now. And it makes the game slower paced at the start because it takes awhile to get iron.

Last edited:

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Assuming you’re playing OP: Gens give you double resources so if you want to get stuff quickly, upgrade your gens! Iron gens will produce so fast at level 3 in the early game.
If you are not playing OP mode, get blocks and build to the sub middle or middle (depending on the game mode), there is usually extra resources there

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
I think Eggwars needs clear early game gear, mid game gear, and late game gear.
I think you might be phrasing it wrong. There definitely is clear early game, mid game and late game gear.

early -> Iron (or Leather on normal)
mid -> Diamond/Iron
late -> Netherite/Diamond

Your problem isn't the lack of clarity with which gear belongs to which stage, there are 3 "stages" of the game, and 3 kinds of gear, you do the math, it probably could not be clearer.

The problem you seem to have is that the gear is too overpowered for your liking. I sort of understand that complaint for normal mode and Iron armor as it is possible to get Iron armor very early into the game.

Though here I do have to say that the early game isn't supposed to last very long, there isn't much to do in it, and because after the early game there is the mid game it makes sense for mid game gear to be available fairly quickly. Based on how many resources you can get from your generators early I'd say that the early game ends maybe like a minute into the game, maybe 90 seconds if we are generous, but anything beyond that is already the mid game.

And for overpowered mode? Isn't having strong stuff fast sort of the point? I mean: its called overpowered for a reason, its not exactly meant to be balanced, its supposed to be ridiculously overpowered. If u want balance play normal mode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom