Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Delta6927

Oct 4, 2023
So, if you grab the most op pickaxe in eggwars. it melts concrete and takes like 1 second to break ancient debris and obsidian. And if you look at the minecraft wiki, the blocks with the most hardness is:
4: ancient debris
3: netherite block
2: obsidian/crying obsidian
1: reinforced deepslate
so what if we either use things like reinforced deepslate

oooorrrrr, you can make a trap system (def not a hypixel rip-off) with mining fatigue or slowed or blinding!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
So, if you grab the most op pickaxe in eggwars. it melts concrete and takes like 1 second to break ancient debris and obsidian. And if you look at the minecraft wiki, the blocks with the most hardness is:

oooorrrrr, you can make a trap system (def not a hypixel rip-off) with mining fatigue or slowed or blinding!
You do realize reinforced deep slate is an unbreakable block, right? That means if somebody were to get it, they would have an automatic win. :disagree:
As for ancient debris and obsidian, those are already in Eggwars.

Delta6927

Oct 4, 2023
You do realize reinforced deep slate is an unbreakable block, right? That means if somebody were to get it, they would have an automatic win. :disagree:
As for ancient debris and obsidian, those are already in Eggwars.
reinforced deepslate isnt unbreakable..... unless they nerf pickaxes again...

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
reinforced deepslate isnt unbreakable..... unless they nerf pickaxes again...
IMG_4603.png

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I’ve found other evidence that suggests otherwise to my previous claim. You’re right, it is breakable.

Delta6927

Oct 4, 2023
I’ve found other evidence that suggests otherwise to my previous claim. You’re right, it is breakable.
yeah lol, i thought at first it was unbreakable too. but dont you think that the most op pickaxe absolutely obliterates obsidian and ancient debris? i did a test and mining 10 obsidian took a bit more than 15 seconds...

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

No it will be so hard if they add optsion like that

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom