Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Please select one of the following:

• Total voters

comfyyy

EVERYONE:

Ok, here goes. Hopefully I won't have to make another version of this. :p

Add the /stats command into gameplay for all players. It would show their wins/kills/eggs broken/minigames won/mobs sent/towers placed/lucky blocks broken/flags captured/ etc. (You get the picture, right?)

It would allow for players just to get a little more information about the people they are playing with as well as their skill.

This would not be toggle-able.

VETERANS:

Would you want this to be only unlocked at a certain rank/level, or open access for everyone?

@Deedselele votes :Iron: rank and up.
@AFreakingCookie (Hank) Votes :GOLD:

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
DeeDsElElE Is adVertIsiNg!1!!1!1

Okay aside from that: I'd actually prefer a stats website where you can see all of your stats per gamemode (need to go through a page and select minigame). As others have suggested in the past, this could be implemented alongside another stat where it shows you your top position of a certain stat.
The website could be a simple "enter name -> check stat" system, or have a linked account system like the reports website. Either way, a website would be much nicer in my opinion.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Being more specific with /stats would also be useful
Not on your part but just for the suggestion as a whole,
what I mean by that is commands like /stats eggwars, /stats skywars, or /stats blockband you understand what I mean

Okay aside from that: I'd actually prefer a stats website where you can see all of your stats per gamemode (need to go through a page and select minigame). As others have suggested in the past, this could be implemented alongside another stat where it shows you your top position of a certain stat.
The website could be a simple "enter name -> check stat" system, or have a linked account system like the reports website. Either way, a website would be much nicer in my opinion.
Welp that is supposed to come SoonTM
While that is more convenient it does require the website to view making many players unable to do so as they are unaware

comfyyy

I think this would be overkill and unnecessary. I want to see it when I am in-game quickly and easily; not go onto a website, check something, then come back .

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
It's an interesting idea. In game, when you type /stats it could show only general information about the player, to avoid lag and then use the website to show more in detail the player's stats.

Reactions: comfyyy

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
EVERYONE:

Add the /stats command into gameplay for all players. It would show their wins/kills/eggs broken/minigames won/mobs sent/towers placed/lucky blocks broken/flags captured/ etc. (You get the picture, right?)

It would allow for players just to get a little more information about the people they are playing with as well as their skill.

VETERANS:

Would you want this to be only unlocked at a certain rank/level, or open access for everyone?

@Deedselele votes Iron rank and up.
I like the idea, but I would say lapiz rank or gold rank and above as normal players (as we all know) can get a little bit of a gold digger and for players that actually have skill (not me) would have players constantly like "omg can I play with you?" almost as if they are a youtuber or something. I like the idea of /stats but I don't like the idea that it would be for everyone on the server.

Lapiz rank and above
or
Gold rank and above
+1

Reactions: comfyyy

comfyyy

I like the idea, but I would say lapiz rank or gold rank and above as normal players (as we all know) can get a little bit of a gold digger and for players that actually have skill (not me) would have players constantly like "omg can I play with you?" almost as if they are a youtuber or something. I like the idea of /stats but I don't like the idea that it would be for everyone on the server.

Lapiz rank and above
or
Gold rank and above
+1
True, didn't think about the flipside. Yeah Gold rank I think would be ok.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They

Lapiz rank and above
or
Gold rank and above
+1
Well if the problem is gold digging then /stats should be available from a certain exp level, as there may be some iron ranked players that do have "skill" and only want to see the other players' stats without a second purpose.
I think this command should be available for the entire community with a certain minimum level of exp to guarantee this command will be used with correct purposes and not to have an advantage in the game.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
EVERYONE:

VETERANS:

@Deedselele votes :Iron: rank and up.
@AFreakingCookie (Hank) Votes :GOLD:
Definitely as a perk! I'd say Gold or higher.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
True, didn't think about the flipside. Yeah Gold rank I think would be ok.
Kewl. I like your threads, they have good ideas! :D

Well if the problem is gold digging then /stats should be available from a certain exp level, as there may be some iron ranked players that do have "skill" and only want to see the other players' stats without a second purpose.
I think this command should be available for the entire community with a certain minimum level of exp to guarantee this command will be used with correct purposes and not to have an advantage in the game.
True. But I think gold rank would be fitting.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom