Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of these options would you be most excited to see get added to Skyblock?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello! In today’s second edition of “New Skyblock Island”, I will be suggesting Cubecraft add a Cherry Grove island!

Cherry Trees:
Firstly, having a Cherry Grove island would give access to cherry trees as well as 17 new wooden items as seen in the image below!

IMG_3801.jpeg

These craftable items would not only supply new quest opportunities but would also add the option to decorate your island using a bright pink wood colour! The new wood type would supply new tree-farming quests and the new saplings would make nice decorations when placed in plant pots. Also, with the cherry trees comes two more beautiful decorational items : a new type of leaves and pink petals!

Bees:
Secondly, I think the Cherry Grove should contain BEES! I think bees would be a great/fun addition to Skyblock and could provide a few additional decorational items such as honey blocks, honeycomb blocks, bee’s nests, beehives, and candles!
With the addition of honeycombs, it would now be possible to wax signs! When you wax a sign, the text on it is no longer able to be edited and when you break it the sign disappears and you don’t get the drop.
There would also be many potential quests. Here are some ideas :
  • Fill __ bottles with honey
  • Harvest __ honeycombs
  • Craft __ honeycomb blocks and __ honey blocks
  • Craft __ candles
  • Craft __ dyed candles
  • Wax __ signs
  • Craft __ beehives
  • Breed __ bees
  • Place __ candles on cakes
P.S. in case you’re wondering, yes, it is possible for bees/bee nests to spawn in Cherry Groves. I know this from a quick search on the Minecraft Wiki as well as seeing some spawn in that biome in survival.

Copper:
Last but not least, I propose adding a new ore generator : COPPER!
Copper would be a cool addition and, using oxidation, would come with 33 different copper blocks as seen in the image below:
IMG_3805.jpeg

IMG_3806.jpeg

Copper would also provide lightning rods and many new quest opportunities and would be good for people who enjoy building.

Summary:
I’m suggesting adding a Cherry Grove island containing cherry trees, bees, and copper generators. Each of these would provide new decoration/building blocks and would come with lots of potential for new quests!

Let me know what you think of this suggestion in the replies! Should it be implemented?
Remember to vote :agree: if you like it!
Thank you to @Hoshi for the idea!

- Reesle

Last edited:

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
These craftable items would not only supply new quest opportunities but would also add the option to decorate your island using a bright pink wood colour! The new wood type would supply new tree-farming quests and the new saplings would make nice decorations when placed in plant pots. Also, with the cherry trees comes two more beautiful decorational items : a new type of leaves and pink petals!
Read the end of this paragraph.
This sounds like a really cool Island, but you forgot about the pink petals that would be there too.
Happy you like the idea ;)

Reactions: Dualninja

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
Would you like to see Cherry Trees, Bees, and Copper added to Skyblock? As well as new decorational items and quests? If so, don’t forget to vote :agree:!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom