Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 20, 2022
so I just lost a game to some nons because their egg was covered in obi, and you reading this are probably asking "why didn't you just block yourself in???"
well you see, i did, but the team had iron picks, and in new eggwars, you respawn with your exact pickaxe, and this is a good feature, but the problem is that this makes breaking obi eggs almost impossible if the players of that team are at that base and are persistent with hitting you away from their egg.

my suggestion to make this better, is that when you die, your pickaxe gets lowered a teir, meaning for example if you died with an iron pick, it would respawn as stone, then so on, stone to wood, then if you died with wood you would respawn with nothing. this would prevent players with obi getting almost guaranteed wins and allow other players to still have a chance at getting their egg out

Mar 20, 2022
I agree with nerfing pickaxes when you bought them, however I have a better way of nerfing it:
Instead of lowing the pickaxe tier, put the pickaxe on cooldown if the person gets killed within 2 mins of them respawning, just like with kit cooldowns
This could also work and wouldn't require as much coding since they already have the code for that, so I like this idea as well

• Agree
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
so I just lost a game to some nons because their egg was covered in obi, and you reading this are probably asking "why didn't you just block yourself in???"
well you see, i did, but the team had iron picks, and in new eggwars, you respawn with your exact pickaxe, and this is a good feature, but the problem is that this makes breaking obi eggs almost impossible if the players of that team are at that base and are persistent with hitting you away from their egg.

my suggestion to make this better, is that when you die, your pickaxe gets lowered a teir, meaning for example if you died with an iron pick, it would respawn as stone, then so on, stone to wood, then if you died with wood you would respawn with nothing. this would prevent players with obi getting almost guaranteed wins and allow other players to still have a chance at getting their egg out
This gives a feel of bedwars and I don't think it can be implemented, thou as someone said above of nerfing them with the kit cooldown like thing, that could be done to prevent this from happening.
Also my idea is to add efficiency to higher level pickaxe such as diamond pick and netherite pick with efficiency 1 or 2.
And the efficiency enchantment from the enchantment table should be "Efficiency +1" instead of "Efficiency 1" so if you have a diamond pickaxe with efficiency 1 from shop it gets efficiency 2 when enchanted.

thomas57989

Apr 11, 2023
not tryna be rude or smt but as a mega eggwars grinder i cant imagine ppl in other games modes having to struggle with that bc its super easy to rush eggs and rushing obby takes ALOT more time

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom