Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
maybe a normal survival world for the whole server to play on but make people spawn within a 20000 block radius? maybe also add a pvp setting where the players who had it on can kill each other and the players who turned it off are immune to player damage ?

Reactions: Jaistrix

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I like survival with more people. I also like skyblock And that is all more suggest than survival. It is a game for in the future. +1

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well I don't really like Survival, but I'm very sure that others on this big network do like Survival. So it would be a nice thing for them I think.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
In My opinion I don't like survival that much! Even what @RayzMC said, do you mean Factions? I don't like both in that case, I only
Like survival on skyblock. But for others that likes it would it be nice to add :)

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
No not like factions . Just building whatever , red stone , etc . Let pvpers fight and die , I for one don't want to pvp in a survival server

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I don't like survival that much, but i think many other players do. I think making it more unique to other servers would be a good idea. Maybe make a new suggestion for this where you make it more original and give more information. ;)

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I think it isn't necessary to add this, you can play survival on single player or on realm servers.
But the suggestion is good, keep posting suggestions like this!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom