Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I mean, a "survival" world implies being able to build a house and fighting other players. In the original thread it mentions being able to toggle damage which is kinda pointless. But this is basically adding in a factions gamemode.
In normal survival you are not allowed to break another player's house(s). Survival is definitely different from Factions. Most players stay underground and only mine or start certain crop farms to earn money. While in Survival players act more casual, players are friendly and they share resources. It isn't a competitive gamemode. It's about having fun and exploration.
This:
maybe also add a pvp setting where the players who had it on can kill each other and the players who turned it off are immune to player damage ?
is for the more competitive players among us. Not everyone would want to be killed while they're mining some iron or chopping some trees.
But, I do not think that having a PvP toggle option would be the best way to do this. Maybe a PvP Arena at spawn could be more efficient.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
In normal survival you are not allowed to break another player's house(s). Survival is definitely different from Factions. Most players stay underground and only mine or start certain crop farms to earn money. While in Survival players act more casual, players are friendly and they share resources. It isn't a competitive gamemode. It's about having fun and exploration.
This:

is for the more competitive players among us. Not everyone would want to be killed while they're mining some iron or chopping some trees.
But, I do not think that having a PvP toggle option would be the best way to do this. Maybe a PvP Arena at spawn could be more efficient.
The fun thing is ambushing noobs and killing them and watching them rage , so I'm against the pvp arena at spawn thinf

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Isn't that basically like "factions"?
Pretty much except without all the TNT mongers... actually scratch that it doesn't have a think you break to break people apart though
For that1 exception to being factions it is still too close so simply put no
Factions will pretty much 100% backfire when players start to join it and there is a sudden abundance of hackers particularly with stuff like auto pot thus along with the fact that they said No already by now I say no

The fun thing is ambushing boobs and killing them and watching them rage
I am really hoping you meant noobs

Reactions: Daniel_H212

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Pretty much except without all the TNT mongers... actually scratch that it doesn't have a think you break to break people apart though
For that1 exception to being factions it is still too close so simply put no
Factions will pretty much 100% backfire when players start to join it and there is a sudden abundance of hackers particularly with stuff like auto pot thus along with the fact that they said No already by now I say no

I am really hoping you meant noobs
Omg I meant noobs b and n are close on the keyboard

Reactions: Daniel_H212

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I mean, a "survival" world implies being able to build a house and fighting other players. In the original thread it mentions being able to toggle damage which is kinda pointless. But this is basically adding in a factions gamemode.
Except there are no teams or anything , so people will damage each other regardless

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Isn't that basically like "factions"?
No. This would be SMP, survival multiplayer. There are a lot of servers like this.

I would not play this kind of server. In bigger servers, there is too much opportunity for trolling. The servers that do work on this principle have few players, and everyone is friendly. Otherwise, raiding bases would be incredibly easy, as there is way to claim the land. You would have to hide your base, but x-ray would still get you.

And anyways, what is the point of these servers? Mostly, the point is for players to come together and build things. On big servers, such levels of cooperation without any trolling have basically 0 possibility of occuring. Even if trolling, griefing, etc. were to be made into a bannable offence, there are no where near enough staff to monitor a whole smp world.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
not really
apparently x-ray doesn't work on UHC (don't ask me how they may have did it because I have NO IDEA)
so it wouldn't be that much of a problem

Are you talking about x-ray resource packs? I think those are possible to block. However, x-ray hacks are basically impossible to block. I never tried it on Cube, but there is no anticheat I have tested that was able to block client-side hacks like x-ray.

The only possible way to block x-ray is to not give the player information about blocks behind other blocks, meaning that the client will be sent only the information about the blocks that the player, from his view angle, can see. However, this would be so incredibly buggy that it's effects can be felt easily, Cube doesn't have anything like that, I believe.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Are you talking about x-ray resource packs? I think those are possible to block. However, x-ray hacks are basically impossible to block. I never tried it on Cube, but there is no anticheat I have tested that was able to block client-side hacks like x-ray.

The only possible way to block x-ray is to not give the player information about blocks behind other blocks, meaning that the client will be sent only the information about the blocks that the player, from his view angle, can see. However, this would be so incredibly buggy that it's effects can be felt easily, Cube doesn't have anything like that, I believe.
I can x ray without hacks using an unpatched glitch . Not the chunk load btw

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom