Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
How about just trust the admin I heard this from
If it does work hypothetically than it may be their anti x-ray
But how about you not try it
Well, testing in the lobby is harmless to anyone, and it would be interesting information to use. I have tried designing the basic algorithm for an anti-xray before, but there were a couple major problems I could not solve without significantly decreasing performance. If cubecraft did it, I would be interested in knowing how they did it.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Except yourself
Pretty sure probing you are hacking in any way shape or form is usable as evidence to be banned
According to the rules, saying that you are hacking is insufficient evidence to ban someone. There is not only no way to block x-ray (that I know of), there is also no way to detect it, unless the person actually mines the ores he finds by directly digging to them, which a algorithm can see and calculate, with reasonable exactness, the possibility that a person is x-ray hacking.

And anyways, I didn't say I was going to do it, just that I wanted to. No one does everything they want to do. (I wanted to win a lottery... lol)

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Learning this knowledge without having anyone tell you kinda only leaves 1 possibility
You were hacking
Deductions, my friend

Hahahaha. I am obsessive with the rules and everything. My dad is a lawyer. I read the EULA of every single piece of software I install, reading all the rules on the forums is recreation compared to that!

I also have very good memory, and I can memorize pretty much anything that I try to memorize, or am interested in. Sadly, test dates seem to not fit in either of those categories.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hahahaha. I am obsessive with the rules and everything. My dad is a lawyer. I read the EULA of every single piece of software I install, reading all the rules on the forums is recreation compared to that!

I also have very good memory, and I can memorize pretty much anything that I try to memorize, or am interested in. Sadly, test dates seem to not fit in either of those categories.
All I am saying is don't test it out

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom