Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya guys, just a lot of ideas! Title says it all!

Pyromancer
-Flint and steel OR 3 fire chargers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Travelist
-Spawns with a Villager "Shop" Spawn egg. After 20 seconds. The villager will be gone, so think what you wanna buy and do it fast!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother
-16 eggs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archer
-16 arrows
-Bow
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enchanter
-After each kill, you get +1 enchant on your armor, it does stack!
(prot 1, proj prot, thorns WITH unbreaking etc) (= No more)

EDIT: After each kill, you get 3 bottles of EXP and 1 lapis lazuli.

Cannibal
-After each kill, you will get full hunger bars and saturation.

Necromancer
-2 zombie spawn egg (with iron helmets)
Enderman
-Enderpearl
-wood sword
-black chestplate

Info: This kit seems op, but actually adds in a new dimension into CP, it can catch/rush better than anything, but dies the quickest of all! And Skeleton becomes even better, because it's the ideal counter!

Digger
-Wood pickaxe (sharp 2)
-Gold pickaxe
-leather chestplate/pants

Info: This kit is ment for defending and breaking people's bridges. The perfect team player! But, it breaks fast!
Magma Cube
-Magma Cream sharp 3
-Full red armor

Ability: right-click Magma Cream to Meltdown, putting flames everywhere you walk for 3 seconds. Fire goes away in 3 seconds.

More ability ideas: Right-click Magma Cream to Ignite, putting a single target flame on someone for 6 ticks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shulker
-Full purple armor
-Iron sword knock 1 (and weakness 1)

Ability: Right-click your iron sword to use Cannon, shooting 1 of those Shulker projectile. Auto-lock on closest enemy. Dealing 2 damage and let them float in the air!

More ability ideas: Right-click your iron sword to use Shell, you are in your shell, getting slowness II, weakness II and resistance III for 4 seconds.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Add Pyromancer/iceman back to Blockwars (they where really/fun/cool kits to play!)
(Iceman = slowball snowballs ::::: Pyro = Shoots flames)

-In SCB, add that, when you get the kill with Creeper with your Detonate, it gives you the kill credits for it.

And other things I suggested!:
BW Kit ideas: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockwars-kit-suggestions-total-of-30kits-updated-4-kits.72699/
TD Tower ideas: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/td-tower-ideas-builds-skins.115758/#post-503954

Leave any thoughts you have, it's very appreciated! :)

Also just reply about the links! They are as much kit ideas as the spoiler kits on this suggestion thread!

(I will also update this thread every so often :) )
I like the ALL THE KITS!! i like the kits from hungergames! Maybe think of new SkyWars kits? +1000 for me!

AdventureeTree

These are some great ideas for kits! I absolutely love the idea of the Travelist kit for EggWars and the shulker kit for SCB, however I think that the Enchanter kit might be a bit too overpowered? Or it must cost quite a lot to buy this kit. I also am not a big fan of the Necromancer kit for SG as it will just make a mess of the game and it will just ruin classic survival games in my opinion.
Perfect explanaation :)

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
Definitely love all of the kits, except I would have to say get rid of the "Mother" kit for EggWars, and the "Cannibal" kit for SG. All in all, however, very good ideas! Without those couple kits, +1 from me ;) Thank you for the suggestions.

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
Perfect explanaation :)
:)

Definitely love all of the kits, except I would have to say get rid of the "Mother" kit for EggWars, and the "Cannibal" kit for SG. All in all, however, very good ideas! Without those couple kits, +1 from me ;) Thank you for the suggestions.
All the ideas are seperate from eachother tho ;-;

Thanks tho!
(I'll say it again, everyone has different up's and down's on kits they (dis)like, but everyone (who replied so far) dislikes Mother kit xD)

Reactions: FalseHonesty

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
Well, that is just way too OP imo. Its like being able to spawn with a bow, but still having it after you respawn ;) So, in early game, there would be nothing to combat it.
True, but it's easy to avoid eggs tho.. (for, I think, most players)

Rionux

Apr 28, 2016
Norway

Pyromancer

Travelist
-Spawns with a Villager "Shop" Spawn egg. After 20 seconds. The villager will be gone, so think what you wanna buy and do it fast!

Mother
-8 eggs
Archer
-16 arrows
-Bow

Enchanter

Cannibal

Necromancer
Enderman
-Enderpearl
-wood sword
-black chestplate

Info: This kit seems op, but actually adds in a new dimension into CP, it can catch/rush better than anything, but dies the quickest of all! And Skeleton becomes even better, because it's the ideal counter!

Digger
-Wood pickaxe (sharp 2)
-Gold pickaxe

Info: This kit is ment for defending and breaking people's bridges. The perfect team player! But, it breaks fast!

Magma Cube
-Magma Cream sharp 3
-Full red armor

Ability: right-click Magma Cream to Meltdown, putting flames everywhere you walk for 3 seconds. Fire goes away in 3 seconds.

More ability ideas: Right-click Magma Cream to Ignite, putting a single target flame on someone for 6 ticks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shulker
-Full purple armor

Ability: Right-click your iron sword to use Cannon, shooting 1 of those Shulker projectile. Auto-lock on closest enemy. Dealing 2 damage and let them float in the air!

More ability ideas: Right-click your iron sword to use Shell, you are in your shell, getting slowness II, weakness II and resistance III for 4 seconds.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Add Pyromancer/iceman back to Blockwars (they where really/fun/cool kits to play!)

-In SCB, add that, when you get the kill with Creeper with your Detonate, it gives you the kill credits for it.

-

BW Kit ideas: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockwars-kit-suggestions-total-of-30kits-updated-4-kits.72699/
TD Tower ideas: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/td-tower-ideas-builds-skins.115758/#post-503954
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a defensive/offencive/supportive and redstone section of kits, but.. I didn't saw a De-buff section ;-;. Thats 1 of my SW ideas! A new section called "De-buff"

De-buff kit ideas:
Witch
-
Poisend pots x3 (throwable) (00:10)
(My first idea about "WItch" was giving it a brewing stand, with diverse materials, but it would fill the inventory up (first 9 slots)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranger
-leather helmet (green)
-bow
-5 spectral arrows
(get the idea behind it? A ranger follows his troop to slaughter it)

Alchemist
-Stone x1
-Gun powder
-Gold nugget x1
-Lingering Potion of Harming I (00:15)
(Get it? The Philosopher's Stone failed experiment!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninja
-Smoke bombs! x2 (Lingering potion of blindness) (00:05)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ofcourse some other kit sections!

Offensive
Assassin
-potion of invisibility (01:00)
-potion of strenght (00:07)
(pots can be combined to 1 potion and strenght can always be less "op" by adding weakness III)

Heavy Eater
-Golden apple
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defensive

Petkeeper
-Wolf spawnegg x1
-16 bones
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guardian
-Water bucket x5

(Tip: Extreem handy on long bridges!)

Also just reply about the links! They are as much kit ideas as the spoiler kits on this suggestion thread!

I luv dis. + 9001

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
There is a defensive/offencive/supportive and redstone section of kits, but.. I didn't saw a De-buff section ;-;. Thats 1 of my SW ideas! A new section called "De-buff"

De-buff kit ideas:
Witch
-
(My first idea about "WItch" was giving it a brewing stand, with diverse materials, but it would fill the inventory up (first 9 slots)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranger
-leather helmet (green)
-bow
-5 spectral arrows

Alchemist
-Stone x1
-Gun powder
-Gold nugget x1

Ninja

Offensive
Assassin
(pots can be combined to 1 potion and strenght can always be less "op" by adding weakness III)

Heavy Eater
-Golden apple

Defensive

Petkeeper
-Wolf spawnegg x1
-16 bones

Guardian
-Water bucket x5

Yas! i like these idea's keep op the good work!

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
[

Pyromancer

Travelist

Mother
-8 eggs
Archer
-16 arrows
-Bow

Enchanter

Cannibal

Necromancer
Enderman
-Enderpearl
-wood sword
-black chestplate

Digger
-Wood pickaxe (sharp 2)
-Gold pickaxe

Magma Cube
-Magma Cream sharp 3
-Full red armor

Shulker
-Full purple armor

-

De-buff kit ideas:
Witch
-

Ranger
-leather helmet (green)
-bow
-5 spectral arrows

Alchemist
-Stone x1
-Gun powder
-Gold nugget x1

Ninja

Offensive
Assassin

Heavy Eater
-Golden apple

Defensive

Petkeeper
-Wolf spawnegg x1
-16 bones

Guardian
-Water bucket x5

Nice! i like the skywars kits! keep up the good work! (i messed up above xD)

Joany

Oct 22, 2015
USA
These are some great ideas for kits! I absolutely love the idea of the Travelist kit for EggWars and the shulker kit for SCB, however I think that the Enchanter kit might be a bit too overpowered? Or it must cost quite a lot to buy this kit. I also am not a big fan of the Necromancer kit for SG as it will just make a mess of the game and it will just ruin classic survival games in my opinion.
Completely agree iLoveYouu :P

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
Completely agree iLoveYouu :p
People can say "I agree with you" but I would like to hear your own reaction/meaning on the kits. I already nerfed Enchanter

Thanks tho for liking some ideas, but I would like people's own reaction to it :)

Joany

Oct 22, 2015
USA
People can say "I agree with you" but I would like to hear your own reaction/meaning on the kits. I already nerfed Enchanter

Thanks tho for liking some ideas, but I would like people's own reaction to it :)
Well the only other thing I think might be too overpowered is the cannibal kit for SG, now that 1.9 has come out. Other than that, I like them all :)

Joany

Oct 22, 2015
USA
What if I remove full saturation?

Thanks! :)
I would say to remove full saturation, but that is the whole kit, unless you were meaning to say full hearts instead of full hunger :P
Cannibal

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom