Do you like some ideas?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
I would say to remove full saturation, but that is the whole kit, unless you were meaning to say full hearts instead of full hunger :p
Cannibal
-After each kill, you will get full hunger bars and saturation.
Than Idk what to change xD

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
Added in 3 ideas to the Eggwars section of this thread. They are probably not better than some things I have suggested (on here), but they could be fun! (and balanced)

TheCraftBro

May 27, 2016
Heya guys, just a lot of ideas! Title says it all!

Pyromancer
-Flint and steel OR 3 fire chargers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Travelist
-Spawns with a Villager "Shop" Spawn egg. After 20 seconds. The villager will be gone, so think what you wanna buy and do it fast!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother
-8 eggs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bomber
-tnt x3 (auto ignite)

Tnt is really handy for late game (while I almost never see it), it's more of a luxury item, so why not making a kit about it? BOMBS AWAY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anti-kill(spawning) (idk a good name for this ;-;)
-2 hearts of absorption (00:20)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shop Idea:
-Elytra

Cost: 5 diamonds or 32 gold

Info: this could be crazy cool to add in Eggwars, it gives more playstyle and you know there's always 1 team camping, takes up 30m of your time to get to the campers to get knocked off by the last edge..
Archer
-16 arrows
-Bow
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enchanter
-After each kill, you get +1 enchant on your armor, it does stack!
(prot 1, proj prot, thorns WITH unbreaking etc) (= No more)

EDIT: After each kill, you get 3 bottles of EXP and 1 lapis lazuli.

Cannibal
-After each kill, you will get full hunger bars and saturation.

Necromancer
-2 zombie spawn egg (with iron helmets)
Enderman
-Enderpearl
-wood sword
-black chestplate

Info: This kit seems op, but actually adds in a new dimension into CP, it can catch/rush better than anything, but dies the quickest of all! And Skeleton becomes even better, because it's the ideal counter!

Digger
-Wood pickaxe (sharp 2)
-Gold pickaxe
-leather chestplate/pants

Info: This kit is ment for defending and breaking people's bridges. The perfect team player! But, it breaks fast!

Magma Cube
-Magma Cream sharp 3
-Full red armor

Ability: right-click Magma Cream to Meltdown, putting flames everywhere you walk for 3 seconds. Fire goes away in 3 seconds.

More ability ideas: Right-click Magma Cream to Ignite, putting a single target flame on someone for 6 ticks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shulker
-Full purple armor
-Iron sword knock 1 (and weakness 1)

Ability: Right-click your iron sword to use Cannon, shooting 1 of those Shulker projectile. Auto-lock on closest enemy. Dealing 2 damage and let them float in the air!

More ability ideas: Right-click your iron sword to use Shell, you are in your shell, getting slowness II, weakness II and resistance III for 4 seconds.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Add Pyromancer/iceman back to Blockwars (they where really/fun/cool kits to play!)
(Iceman = slowball snowballs ::::: Pyro = Shoots flames)

-In SCB, add that, when you get the kill with Creeper with your Detonate, it gives you the kill credits for it.

-

And other things I suggested!:
BW Kit ideas: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockwars-kit-suggestions-total-of-30kits-updated-4-kits.72699/
TD Tower ideas: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/td-tower-ideas-builds-skins.115758/#post-503954
There is a defensive/offencive/supportive and redstone section of kits, but.. I didn't saw a De-buff section ;-;. Thats 1 of my SW ideas! A new section called "De-buff"

De-buff kit ideas:
Witch
-
Poisend pots x3 (throwable) (00:10)
(My first idea about "WItch" was giving it a brewing stand, with diverse materials, but it would fill the inventory up (first 9 slots)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranger
-leather helmet (green)
-bow
-5 spectral arrows
(get the idea behind it? A ranger follows his troop to slaughter it)

Alchemist
-Stone x1
-Gun powder
-Gold nugget x1
-Lingering Potion of Harming I (00:15)
(Get it? The Philosopher's Stone failed experiment!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninja
-Smoke bombs! x2 (Lingering potion of blindness) (00:05)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ofcourse some other kit sections!

Offensive
Assassin
-potion of invisibility (01:00)
-potion of strenght (00:07)
(pots can be combined to 1 potion and strenght can always be less "op" by adding weakness III)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defensive

Petkeeper
-Wolf spawnegg x1
-16 bones
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guardian
-Water bucket x5

(Tip: Extreem handy on long bridges!)

Heavy Eater
-Golden apple

Leave any thoughts you have, it's very appreciated! :)

Also just reply about the links! They are as much kit ideas as the spoiler kits on this suggestion thread!

(I will also update this thread every so often :) )
Looks like we has similar ideas, lol. My Idea: EggWars + SkyWars + Team SkyWars | Community Suggestions :p

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
3 more classes added to SCB suggestions! I would like to hear some feedback! :) (if the abilities needs to be more simple for example Bat or something isnt really balanced or maybe even your own ability ideas? Like adding something like Ice Cage for Polar Bear)

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
I know, I know, it has some while and I know it's Necro. I'm sorry! but I just wanted to put some more ideas into this :)

It's not that I'm just bumping it up. I have added new ideas into it! (Section TD)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Top Bottom