Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MuchFat

Jul 28, 2017
First of all, I want to say, Great game, unique and and fun to play. However there are some things i would like to get changed.

1. The Kits.

There needs to be some balancing in the kits. I would change the kit Swordsman and Iron Golem.
Change the Swordsman Kit to a regular Diamond sword.
Change the Iron Golem kit to full Chain armor.

2. The Maps.

The problem with most of the maps are, that they are either really fast paced, or really slow paced.
What is the problem with that? Well, on some maps it takes 0 blocks to rush to the neighbour islands, which means you
can basically kill someone in the first 2 seconds of the game, and you dont want that.
And on other maps it literally takes a minute to build to mid.
Also the fact that you focus more on aesthetics and gameplay is a little bit annoying :P

3. The Chests/Loot

Oh boy, there needs to be something about these.
You should make the chests on some of the maps more obvious, and not hidden.
Also make chest refills.
Please make better gear at mid, then on the islands, and put pearls in the chests at mid.
Also don't make the items SO random. Like.. I get 1 snowball, 2 blocks, and a iron chestplate.. Make gear more consistent.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
There's a massive, massive Skywars update coming very soon.

1. The Kits.

There needs to be some balancing in the kits. I would change the kit Swordsman and Iron Golem.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/balancing-kits.193045/

2. The Maps.

The problem with most of the maps are, that they are either really fast paced, or really slow paced.
What is the problem with that? Well, on some maps it takes 0 blocks to rush to the neighbour islands, which means you
can basically kill someone in the first 2 seconds of the game, and you dont want that.
There'll be new and more maps released when the update is here.

3. The Chests/Loot

Also make chest refills.
Please make better gear at mid, then on the islands, and put pearls in the chests at mid.
Also don't make the items SO random. Like.. I get 1 snowball, 2 blocks, and a iron chestplate.. Make gear more consistent.
You can vote for the chest refill here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-voting-options.193048/.
The staff is aware of the chest balancing problem, the chests aren't balanced. That's one of the things they're certainly going to fix.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would have to disagree because the current sword that you get is balanced enough in my opinion :). Goodluck on your suggestion though and have a fantastic day :)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I would have to disagree because the current sword that you get is balanced enough in my opinion :). Goodluck on your suggestion though and have a fantastic day :)
Just to tie it up, you already get a diamond sword in the chest, so why do we need to change the kit to a diamond sword?

Anyway I agree with your opinion @Jackxist

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
There's a massive, massive Skywars update coming very soon.
So I guess now is a good time for suggestions that they might actually implement?

First of all, I want to say, Great game, unique and and fun to play. However there are some things i would like to get changed.

1. The Kits.

2. The Maps.

Also the fact that you focus more on aesthetics and gameplay is a little bit annoying :p

3. The Chests/Loot

Also make chest refills.
I agree with everything except chest refills. At least on team maps, that I like to play on, I'm pretty sure they would make things worse.
A diamond sword kit might even still be too strong (just 7 dmg instead of 7.5), I'd prefer Sharpness II Stone (6.5 dmg). Alternatively this old suggestion seems like an interesting way to make some of the currently underpowered kits relevant.

Reactions: ELK878

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I disagree with the kit ideas. The swordsman kit is popular, and the fact that it is a bit more OP is because it costs more points. Wouldn't that give off an aura that it would be a bit better than other kits? I'm sure that if this kit was removed, and/or changed, then I, and many other people would either stop playing on the server or just Sky Wars. Even so, there is a massive update that is soon to come, anyways. We can never know what to expect. The staff know that chest balancing is a problem, and it is being worked on. Chest refills would also just be annoying, and it seems to be just copying off of other servers. It would make games in OP too annoying, as well. The maps are also being worked on, and are most likely to be updated and have more come out with the new update. Otherwise, the main thing I don't want to change is the swordsman kit.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
The swordsman kit is popular, and the fact that it is a bit more OP is because it costs more points. Wouldn't that give off an aura that it would be a bit better than other kits?
It doesn't make sense to me at all that more expensive kits should be better. Especially since you only have to buy it once. Why should players that have played the game for longer have an advantage? They are probably better at the game already. The free kits should be as good as the most expensive kits in my opinion. Then all kits should be as balanced as possible so people still want to unlock more kits to allow for more interesting strategies. The TnT kit for example could be very expensive, allowing a fun and unusual strategy. The iron golem and swordsman should be free to give newcomers a chance.
I'm sure that if this kit was removed, and/or changed, then I, and many other people would either stop playing on the server or just Sky Wars.
They would stop playing because they can't get an instant advantage over complete noobs?

Reactions: MuchFat and Gatsbe

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
It doesn't make sense to me at all that more expensive kits should be better. Especially since you only have to buy it once. Why should players that have played the game for longer have an advantage? They are probably better at the game already. The free kits should be as good as the most expensive kits in my opinion. Then all kits should be as balanced as possible so people still want to unlock more kits to allow for more interesting strategies. The TnT kit for example could be very expensive, allowing a fun and unusual strategy. The iron golem and swordsman should be free to give newcomers a chance.
Newcomers can always get a chance to practice, and the saying goes 'practice makes perfect.' I, and everyone else, use to be newcomers. And now look where we all are? I am just saying that I, and many other people, like the main kits that are used. Like, I don't even remember the last time I've seen someone use a kit like fisherman, as it is completely useless.
They would stop playing because they can't get an instant advantage over complete noobs?
Sky Wars is built up within two main sets of people. The ones that almost always, or always, use the two main kits, Swordsman and Iron Golem, and then the rest of the people who use no kits or a variety. If the true Sky Wars players saw that the good kits were taken away, there is not a doubt that many players would stop playing. Yes, they have a slight advantage, but what I stated above was that if a newcomer keeps playing, there is not a doubt that they will have a better chance at winning. It all comes in with tactics.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
Just to tie it up, you already get a diamond sword in the chest, so why do we need to change the kit to a diamond sword?
Why choose a kit with blocks if you can get blocks from a chest? Why choose a kit with a bow if you can get a bow in a chest?
That's what kits are, they give you stuff. Sometimes, you don't get swords or armor or blocks, and for that reason alone, kits are pretty essential.
If the true Sky Wars players saw that the good kits were taken away, there is not a doubt that many players would stop playing.
I have a hard time believing that balancing a kit would cause players to completely stop playing. And no, they're not taking away the good kits, they're making all the kits good by balancing them. If you'd really stop playing a game because of a single item then I really doubt that you're a "true Skywars player."

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Why choose a kit with blocks if you can get blocks from a chest? Why choose a kit with a bow if you can get a bow in a chest?
That's what kits are, they give you stuff. Sometimes, you don't get swords or armor or blocks, and for that reason alone, kits are pretty essential.
"
1. Because you don't get always blocks in your chest, and If you get you will have 3/7 blocks. You just can just collect wood because you have on every island, wood.

2. You will not always get a bow in the chest, and If you get you don't have arrows. Also If you get arrows you don't have a bow. You just can craft a bow.

Sometimes the kits aren't needed that's why they have, no kits and abilities gamemode. Also you can just make one by mining diamonds. Also what has been said, the swordsman kit would be changed to stone sword sharpness II.

Sep 17, 2017
Could we make a kit that is classy and has a zing and a pop? A class that allows you to use a sword that is only proper for the real classy or armor that only the real classy will wear? You kids are taking this too seriously. Skywars is about having a fun time and living freely. @Jackxist is so right and good suggestion Jack

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
1. Because you don't get always blocks in your chest, and If you get you will have 3/7 blocks. You just can just collect wood because you have on every island, wood.

2. You will not always get a bow in the chest, and If you get you don't have arrows. Also If you get arrows you don't have a bow. You just can craft a bow.

Sometimes the kits aren't needed that's why they have, no kits and abilities gamemode. Also you can just make one by mining diamonds.
I really don't know what your point is.
Before, you said:
I replied that diamond swords are not always found in chests, which is why kits are powerful. Then you replied to me saying the same exact thing I just said. What's your point?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I really don't know what your point is.
Before, you said:

I replied that diamond swords are not always found in chests, which is why kits are powerful. Then you replied to me saying the same exact thing I just said. What's your point?
The point, is it won't be changed to a diamond sword.

MuchFat

Jul 28, 2017

LOL SO TRUE ILY

MuchFat

Jul 28, 2017
ur sarcastic, arent you? Because that was just retarded..

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think the kits musn't be replaced for chain armor and a diamond sword.
Alsmost every player has a diamond sword in his inventory.
Iron golem isn't OP, it's just regular armor.
I think more OP items on mid cause mid campers, they shoot everybody so nobody has got the chance to PvP.
I think the variation of maps is nice, you will never have the same concept map with the same distances!

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
No, I was not sarcastic, Sorry if my post has confused you as to what I meant. The sword, in my opinion, is fine as is. I do not see why it should be changed as it is not too overpowered. :)
the current sword is too op.
you can kill someone in two hits with it. only two clicks. and in some maps, you can rush to the other island in three seconds, and people without the kit could easily be killed without anyway to defend themselves. if you consider this fair then i really dont know what to tell you.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
the current sword is too op.
you can kill someone in two hits with it. only two clicks. and in some maps, you can rush to the other island in three seconds, and people without the kit could easily be killed without any way to defend themselves. if you consider this fair then I really don't know what to tell you.
Countless times I have rushed to islands doing exactly what you said and they already got armor from the chests with a weapon, I have also countless time fended off players who have tried to do this to me. The sword takes 3 timed hits to kill someone who has no armor. Anyways this is just my opinion :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom