Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be changed?

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
sup cube people

The christmas event has come to an end and it's very unfortunate that the maps are removed. When I came back I noticed alot of maps were removed and that there are some maps that are good enough to return. When the 2 maps were removed called 'party' & 'gifts' it was kinda sad that they were removed since firstly there are -2 maps that we cannot play on and secondly Party was firstly a permanent map.

Though, I want to ask to add some maps back and that to be permanent. Maps like Party, Wiring, Snakes, Mushroom, Paris, Circuit & Ping Pong. Not all of them ofcourse which I understand but maybe some of them. They're good maps for PvP space and overall pretty fun.

Let me know what you think.
Ciao

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
sup cube people

The christmas event has come to an end and it's very unfortunate that the maps are removed. When I came back I noticed alot of maps were removed and that there are some maps that are good enough to return. When the 2 maps were removed called 'party' & 'gifts' it was kinda sad that they were removed since firstly there are -2 maps that we cannot play on and secondly Party was firstly a permanent map.

Though, I want to ask to add some maps back and that to be permanent. Maps like Party, Wiring, Snakes, Mushroom, Paris, Circuit & Ping Pong. Not all of them ofcourse which I understand but maybe some of them. They're good maps for PvP space and overall pretty fun.

Ciao
I am with you 100% i want new maps in all games

Reactions: Zathelas

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
my favorite removed maps:

- bamboo
- birdhouse
- snakes
- mushroom
- music
- rainbow (because iconic)

verder vond ik stiekem de maps met de kleine bases zoals trees en temple ook wel leuk

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I'd add Party, Wiring, Snakes, Mushroom and ping pong back for sure. Circuit and Paris don't really suit skywars in the current PvP meta sadly..
Paris is one of the greatest map imo. Good pvp space, maybe if they did the leaves higher on the trees you don't have that jump pvp under the trees

• Agree
Reactions: kikiblabla

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021
sup cube people

Ciao
I fully agree. Pirates could also be a good map to add. Would be surprised if cube actually listen to their players tho

• Agree
Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom