Results are only viewable after voting.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So damage and knockback are different, but we're just gonna pretend it's on purpose for the purpose of this thread.

1) make tridents rare in normal. Possibly only make them mid loot, and make it so that they spawn as frequently as sharp 1 diamond sword. Tridents are too strong for normal.

2) increase default protection. Due to damage being a lot more damaging, protection levels should be increased so fights are longer.
In basic add protection 1 to all gear and make mid loot protection 2.
In normal increase protection of chain to prot 2, increase iron to prot 2 and increase diamond to prot 1.
In OP increase protection to prot 2 on starter islands by default and in mid make protection 3 gear common.

3) make golden apples more common in middle and on side islands (on normal and OP)

4) remove piercing crossbows - increase the rate of quick charge crossbows and possibly make quick charge 2 more common I'm side islands or mid. Multi shot is fine the way it is.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So damage and knockback are different, but we're just gonna pretend it's on purpose for the purpose of this thread.

1) make tridents rare in normal. Possibly only make them mid loot, and make it so that they spawn as frequently as sharp 1 diamond sword. Tridents are too strong for normal.

2) increase default protection. Due to damage being a lot more damaging, protection levels should be increased so fights are longer.
In normal increase protection of chain to prot 2, increase iron to prot 2 and increase diamond to prot 1.
In OP increase protection to prot 2 on starter islands by default and in mid make protection 3 gear common.

3) make golden apples more common in middle and on side islands (on normal and OP)

4) remove piercing crossbows - increase the rate of quick charge crossbows and possibly make quick charge 2 more common I'm side islands or mid. Multi shot is fine the way it is.
Agree with all of them except 3, gaps are useful in combat and don't have to be rare in my opinion.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

I definitely agree with 1 and 2

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
Top Bottom