Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com
Two suggestions that I think would be nice to have in the friends list and when you're playing with friends:

- When you type /f list you can see which lobby your online friends are in. If they are in a game then it will say something like
"(Username) is currently playing (Game)".
This helps players know if they are doing something and cant message back. Also, you can tell if they are AFK or not.

- Implement the party system onto the server. Its so much easier to talk to multiple people if you have a group party chat. When I play with a group of friends I have to message each one individualy if we need to meet in a lobby.

EDIT: I know a lot of people already suggested we add parties but I just think its a good idea.

Last edited:

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
These ideas have been suggest a lot, and I would always want them, but if they ever get implemented, you should be a be able to toggle it, and appear offline/online/afk.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Great idea, suggested before. Devs are busy (or maybe working on it, sevret devs >.< ) but they will hopeful get around to it soon if they plan on it :D

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Two suggestions that I think would be nice to have in the friends list and when you're playing with friends:

- When you type /f list you can see which lobby your online friends are in. If they are in a game then it will say something like
This helps players know if they are doing something and cant message back. Also, you can tell if they are AFK or not.

- Implement the party system onto the server. Its so much easier to talk to multiple people if you have a group party chat. When I play with a group of friends I have to message each one individualy if we need to meet in a lobby.
The f list one, This has been suggested before as said already, but has not been added due to people being able to stalk others with this. Only possible way it could be added is if you can toggle friends being able to see this.

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com
The f list one, This has been suggested before as said already, but has not been added due to people being able to stalk others with this. Only possible way it could be added is if you can toggle friends being able to see this.

Being able to toggle it would be nice, and I can see how that can make you seem like a stalker. I never really took that into consideration.

Reactions: WolfShine

NevStar

Jun 26, 2016
United Kingdom
Also, this might seem unnecessary because it is so small, but it would be helpful if there was a way to "quick reply" to friends instead of having to do "/fmsg username" everytime. Something like the quick message for normal players "/r" would be really useful for people who talk a lot through /fmsg.

maybe something like "/FR" could be used?

Reactions: ShelbyYuki

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Also, this might seem unnecessary because it is so small, but it would be helpful if there was a way to "quick reply" to friends instead of having to do "/fmsg username" everytime. Something like the quick message for normal players "/r" would be really useful for people who talk a lot through /fmsg.

You can use /fr command since months ago :p It's already a thing xD but you have to have typed your friend's name before using it.
Example:

Nevstarr: /fmsg Jeff_San Hey, hello!
Jeff_San: /fmsg Nevstarr Hi Nevstarr, where are you?
Nevstarr: /fr I am in PvP improving my skills :p
Jeff_San: /fr Oh I see, tell me when you are done to play together!

Another one:

Jeff_San: /fmsg Steve Hello man!
Jeff_San: /fr Are you okay? :)

Last edited:

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com

You can use /fr command since months ago :p It's already a thing xD but you have to have typed your friend's name before using it.
Example:

Nevstarr: /fmsg Jeff_San Hey, hello!
Jeff_San: /fmsg Nevstarr Hi Nevstarr, where are you?
Nevstarr: /fr I am in PvP improving my skills :p
Jeff_San: /fr Oh I see, tell me when you are done to play together!

Another one:

Jeff_San: /fmsg Steve Hello man!
Jeff_San: /fr Are you okay? :)

Well that's helpful. I didn't know that was on the server already. I'll try using it next time I private message. Its going to be so much better than typing /fmsg (Username) multiple times, or clicking up. Thanks! :D

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think This /f list thing already exist.... it also tells whether or not they are online but showing green = Online and Red= Offline.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
When you type /f list you can see which lobby your online friends are in. If they are in a game then it will say something like
Why yes, this wouldbe good but I don't see how this would flow with the current friends list. To me it would look like a whole heap of words. I know that they could make a new one out of the blue just because of this one great suggestion. But no.. Even tho this is a good idea i don't really see it as "necessary". As @Jeff_Bllkth said...
Implement the party system onto the server. Its so much easier to talk to multiple people if you have a group party chat. When I play with a group of friends I have to message each one individualy if we need to meet in a lobby.
Why yes, the good old party system suggestion. This has been suggested countless amounts of times. And, the developers are working very hard on a Anti-Cheat at the moment. However they are also working on a party system too (these guys know how to multi-task), so no need to worry about that, as I'm sure it'll be here with us soon!

Thanks for the suggestions, I do like them, hope you enjoyed my feed back Lmao ;)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would love to have this :3 If you're worried about people stalking you don't have them on your friends list :P

U

Unipotato

I suggested the first one a while back and still fully support it as long as you can enable/disable it in the CubeCraft settings. As for the second one, I believe it is already in development.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I don`t like that, because my friends will know if I am AFK or not, and I won`t be able to pretend that I am AFK to play alone anymore!

If you don't want to play with your friends, then tell them. Be honest with them, after all they are friends. Lying to them doesn't lead to a healthy friendship.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom