Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ender Lord69

Sep 4, 2021
Problem: Hello there id like to suggest an idea to improve player saftey as it has come to my attention that to report players currently you need video footage which makes sense on paper, but when you couple this with the fact that the number of player's which record is extremly low, it ends up not paning out for 90% of players who wish to report a hacker.

Suggestion: What could be done instead is that you could have the reporting system connect to a number of spectators players, preferibly bots as to not waste the staff's time, which would record the reported players in action. This video would then be sent to somone else to review and check to see if the person is really hacking.

Conclusion: This means that now anyone can report players without recording, whilst also still being non abusable by having a spectator bot check to see if it is actually real, and best of all it dosent waste staff time scince the footage is gathered by spectators.

Glitchfixes: All though this system is (at least in theory) an improvement on the current one iit does come with its downsides (all seem fixable though) example: a hacker could log out after thinking he has been reported, or stop for a number of games untill the bot leaves, but with some thinking along i feel like these could be dealt with in (possibly) realativly "easy" maner.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Real evidence made by a player/person is better than a bot/computer handeling or recording these things.
It is the game experience of the player that counts, not what a bot thinks is the best for the server.
A good look at a player recorded report (staff) is the best why to punish these rule brakers.

• Agree
Reactions: ENDERIUM

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
comment #1
For the server adding a "recording" feature is not easy,
I mean,
assume that 100 players record their game,,, "Somebody" have to watch them one by one, and,
more important this "Somebody" cant be in the lobby or another game(verifying Reports) while watching the videos.
I would prefer:
A "/tp" command for staff, and then, the staff member that is online, will accept it or not.
example:
Eggwars : 1 players Requested "/tp staff"
Skywars: 2 players Requested "/tp staff"
The Staff member will receive both CALLS, and will accept one of them.

NOTE:
I used the word "/tp" just as an example,
can be "/notify" or similar.

• Agree
Reactions: ENDERIUM

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean,
assume that 100 players record their game,,, "Somebody" have to watch them one by one, and,
more important this "Somebody" cant be in the lobby or another game(verifying Reports) while watching the videos.
I would prefer:
A "/tp" command for staff, and then, the staff member that is online, will accept it or not.
example:

NOTE:
this is already a thing, if someone wants to report, you do /sr and with enough reports of a certain player a staff member will spectate and issue a punishment if needed

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
this is already a thing, if someone wants to report, you do /sr and with enough reports of a certain player a staff member will spectate and issue a punishment if needed
I know, but "/tp staff" would be immediate.
If the Staff Member is online&not_busy it will popup a GUI (tp request).
And the player will reiceive the MSG(example: Request Accepted).

You can say that /sr works in the same way,
but I disagree.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I know, but "/tp staff" would be immediate.
If the Staff Member is online&not_busy it will popup a GUI (tp request).
And the player will reiceive the MSG(example: Request Accepted).

You can say that /sr works in the same way,
but I disagree.
The reason that /sr requires multiple reports rather than one(which is what is suggested) is because if just one report was needed there would be far too many of them. Rather than staff being overwhelmed by a huge amount of reports that will probably be mostly false reports, they are occupied with reports that have been reported by multiple people so there's a much stronger chance of the reported person actually being a cheater

If all people can request staff immediately there would be a lot less answered, i think the current system is better as it ensures the reported player will probably be a cheater and it wont waste staffs time

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
The reason that /sr requires multiple reports rather than one(which is what is suggested) is because if just one report was needed there would be far too many of them.
Agree, this is suitable only for /sr report method.
reports that will probably be mostly false reports, they are occupied with reports that have been reported by multiple people so there's a much stronger chance of the reported person actually being a cheater
This is a Good News for Players using hacks once in awhile.

I THINK:
Most staff members most of the time(not always) stay AFK in the lobby while viewing Reports in a Web Page or App.
And I dont think they stay NON STOP in front of PC Display waiting for Reports number to go high.

NOTE;
The "/tp" command can be forwarded to players that are not staff member, which THE STAFF can trust them.
Maybe its not easy to find trusted Players,,,,
They can TRUST me🤥

Last edited:

Ender Lord69

Sep 4, 2021
Real evidence made by a player/person is better than a bot/computer handeling or recording these things.
It is the game experience of the player that counts, not what a bot thinks is the best for the server.
A good look at a player recorded report (staff) is the best why to punish these rule brakers.
um i meant recording the matches iwth that specific player in but tru you have a point

Ender Lord69

Sep 4, 2021
I mean,
I would prefer:
example:

NOTE:
thats sounds awesome too, seriosly poggers idea, but it could get tiring for staff so how to handle that

Ender Lord69

Sep 4, 2021
I mean,
I would prefer:
example:

NOTE:
i also meant more of just spectating around the reportedted person but kewl idea, thou people could use it to mess with staff

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I don't agree with your suggestion, because these bots may not always record the hackers from an appropriate POV (sometimes you must record hackers from a short distance, but other hacks might be easier to spot from a longer distance). Apart from that, I think that these bots would generate so much footage that Cubecraft wouldn't have anywhere to store all of it (and also you should keep in mind that if the evidence of someone hacking gets removed, they could get their punishment removed as well).

Reactions: KLsz

Ender Lord69

Sep 4, 2021
I don't agree with your suggestion, because these bots may not always record the hackers from an appropriate POV (sometimes you must record hackers from a short distance, but other hacks might be easier to spot from a longer distance). Apart from that, I think that these bots would generate so much footage that Cubecraft wouldn't have anywhere to store all of it (and also you should keep in mind that if the evidence of someone hacking gets removed, they could get their punishment removed as well).
truth.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom