Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone, another short suggestion:
When you parkour and you stand still on the starting pressure plate, your timer is still going up. Not only does this feel weird, but it is really hard to see when you start your run exactly. This is how it currently looks:

This is a record submission from Megaaa, I stole it to show. When he was waiting to start his run, the timer is going up already.

This is how it was previously:

This is also a record submission from Megaaa back from 2020. Also stole it. As you can see, the timer doesn't start up until the moment he leaves the pressure plate. This is wayyyy easier for the player to get the information needed for parkour speedrunning, which is a very active community of CubeCraft.

Please consider to change this back. It would make the life of the average parkour player way easier and better, as well as making it easier for new players to understand the timer. Thanks again
(still not my return to the forums, but public opinions and that kind of stuff)

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone, another short suggestion:
When you parkour and you stand still on the starting pressure plate, your timer is still going up. Not only does this feel weird, but it is really hard to see when you start your run exactly. This is how it currently looks:

This is a record submission from Megaaa, I stole it to show. When he was waiting to start his run, the timer is going up already.

This is how it was previously:

This is also a record submission from Megaaa back from 2020. Also stole it. As you can see, the timer doesn't start up until the moment he leaves the pressure plate. This is wayyyy easier for the player to get the information needed for parkour speedrunning, which is a very active community of CubeCraft.

Please consider to change this back. It would make the life of the average parkour player way easier and better, as well as making it easier for new players to understand the timer. Thanks again
(still not my return to the forums, but public opinions and that kind of stuff)
Yes i agree ase i am a prkour player i want the old system of the timer and for the timer of medals bc its so hard now compared of the old system

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom