Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I mean, it's a great small addition, but... 1 year? I mean, I know loads of people who have been here for less than one here and have way more recognition and are more active than members that have been here for longer than a year.

Reactions: ciwa and Steyro

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
So that would be a late birthday present for me if this gets implemented \^_^/

I like it!
you only like it because it will be YOUR birthday party present!? tss talk about being selfish!1!!!1!!11!

guys this is an obvious joke please refrain from posting any butthurt replies thanks

ON TOPIC:

yes this has to be added if not i will... i cant think of anything smh just add this bye

B

Britney Spears

I mean, it's a great small addition, but... 1 year? I mean, I know loads of people who have been here for less than one here and have way more recognition and are more active than members that have been here for longer than a year.

veteran.PNG

I don't think it's all about the recognition and activity, but more about the amount of experience you have on the forums. If it's all about recognition and activity I'm sure everyone who joins and posts a couple of suggestions on the forum will have this title within a month.​

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This is going to bring more Wannabe's on the forums and honestly we already have enough of them. :oops: This doesn't stop the fact that it's a pretty decent suggestion.
Ehm you get no Perks...
It's just a Rank...

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
This will bring more Wannabe's on the forums and honestly we already have enough of them. :oops: This doesn't stop the fact that it's a pretty decent suggestion.
It's just a title, and we can see the difference between wannabe's and actual community members, trust me.

Maybe allow the well known members to have less time inbetween posting messages.
Could be added later, if this idea gets accepted for a start.

N

Nikboo

I like this idea. It would be a nice rank to add and to aspire to.

Maybe allow the well known members to have less time inbetween posting messages.

Maybe this could be one of the only perks of this rank? :rolleyes:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Nah. As I said, I am trying to keep this as small as possible. Shouldn't have many benefits, it's just a title. :p
Then why do you suggest it, because if it doesn't have any benefits (or small ones), there is no point of adding it...

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
I did, and you think people (wannabes) gonna read that? They totally don't care and still gonna try-hard to get the rank.
But.. they won't get it, as their rank worthy will not be determined by amount of messages or amount of likes. If they message/like spam regardless, they will be warned or even banned. Don't get your point.

Reactions: Empty Inside
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom