Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
How does one gain experience when they never take time nor effort to gain it.
Doesn't mean you need 1 year to be considered an "experienced player". For example, look at @zRinne. Since the first day that she joined she knew more about the community that some of the staff members...

However, I do love the idea, it's like a little reward for the ones that have been supporting the community for a long time.

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
What I have to say about the one year requirement: @MaestroCygni @Ping Ether @DontYouDare

You are meant to have stayed active throughout this whole year, and that's what shows your activity and involvement within the community. Yes, you can be as 'well-known' or 'experienced' as someone who has been here for two years in a few months, though remaining active for a whole year shows your interest in our community, and therefore I think that should be rewarded.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
What I have to say about the one year requirement: @MaestroCygni @Ping Ether @DontYouDare

You are meant to have stayed active throughout this whole year, and that's what shows your activity and involvement within the community. Yes, you can be as 'well-known' or 'experienced' as someone who has been here for two years in a few months, though remaining active for a whole year shows your interest in our community, and therefore I think that should be rewarded.
Then this "reward" is not for veteran members, but for members that have supported the CCGN community for a long time :p

I understand what you mean, though.

D

Deleted member 96982

one + 1 for the idea
2 why do you have to suggest ur a stafff member

D

Deleted member 96982

That is a really nice necropost, you might want to explain why you're against it.
OMG you are the only one ever asking for an explanation (well exept me i do that too) b.u.t srsly that is really anoying when they say -1 without a reason im glad that theres a sign that someone might even agree with me on this

D

Deleted member 96982

I had the original idea
He still needs to show how many people agrees/disagrees with the idea
little mistake if it is wrong he needs to no why people disagree not how many it just makes some more sense so he can change it to make it better if no one has a reason to disagree its basically true ( also its pretty weird trying to support one of the 2 moderators who muted me) it makes sense and i have seen this on my posts too AND i dont want an admin to be annoyed

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
little mistake if it is wrong he needs to no why people disagree not how many it just makes some more sense so he can change it to make it better if no one has a reason to disagree its basically true ( also its pretty weird trying to support one of the 2 moderators who muted me) it makes sense and i have seen this on my posts too AND i dont want an admin to be annoyed
Well, I do not know... but I say @Lezappen doing the same, so I suppose they need to suggest things using this format, like a normal member

D

Deleted member 96982

No sh*t Sherlock :eek:
1 u no the meem 2 2 nah jk its you know the meme too 3. i cant really read if its sarcasm cause i cant hear how you speak with a computer screen usually people say something ( serious or sarcastic) and it sounds pretty diffrent 4 and dont you dare (not the member) mute report this guy

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Example of message farming: Replying to bug reports every day, saying stuff like "Yeah, this bug should be fixed soon.", or "Thank you for reporting, I am sure it will be fixed soon now. :)"
Yeah, this suggestion should be added soon.

Its a joke plz no ban :3

Asperation

Oct 9, 2016
Colorado
I really like this idea. Personally, I am more motivated when there are incentives, I am sure anyone is. So I strongly agree with this suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Top Bottom