Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
This sounds really cool! Like you said it is a small thing to keep experienced members active and would probably recruit new ones.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
I like it! Being a productive member of the forums is just as, if not more, important than being active on the server! Recognition for doing so would be nice. Especially for those who want to be active members without being a part of the staff! +1

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Only problem is what about us super active people? I joined back in May but ive been more active here than some people and even some staff have been in years (add an exta 30 or so to account for player reports) also if this is put in since we cant ask for it maybe there should be an application section for this it would save time on checking EVERY forum account

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
What are you aiming for that I should take in reconsideration? I read your suggestion another 2 times but I cannot find anything that would undermine my disapproval..
There aren't that many active members that have been around for 1 year+. Also, this wouldn't take long at all. Two or three clicks and your rank has been set. ;)

Thomaser

Dec 28, 2015
play.cubecraftgames.net
There aren't that many active members that have been around for 1 year+. Also, this wouldn't take long at all. Two or three clicks and your rank has been set. ;)

Thanks for explanation @Boooddy ! :)

I know something about forums and I thought there was a option in Xenforo (Idk if this is made with Xenforo, but it is likely) that someone will be promoted on the forum when he/she has obtained something. You might want to use this option too..

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I know something about forums and I thought there was a option in Xenforo (Idk if this is made with Xenforo, but it is likely) that someone will be promoted on the forum when he/she has obtained something. You might want to use this option too..
Stefan has written that you do not need a certain amount of messages or likes, as that would cause message- and likefarming. I agree on what he said and staff should decide whether a member is well-known in a good way or not. ;)

Thomaser

Dec 28, 2015
play.cubecraftgames.net
Stefan has written that you do not need a certain amount of messages or likes, as that would cause message- and likefarming. I agree on what he said and staff should decide whether a member is well-known in a good way or not. ;)

I left my message and will stop arguing now, if you all think it's a good idea, i won't oppose. xD
As Geertje always says: Genoeg is Genoeg

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
@Thomaser We'd only check someone's profile if we see activity on the forums as in replies to threads for example, this will take around 10-30 minutes max a week. It won't be very time-consuming. :)

I left my message and will stop arguing now, if you all think it's a good idea, i won't oppose. xD
We're not arguing, we're discussing the suggestion. Feel free to continue. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom