Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
upload_2017-11-5_14-15-52.png

Since July 25, 2014, we've been unable to annoy Rubik_Cube_Man. This is a disgrace, and is clearly why the server is in decline. Please fix, thnx c:


Just kidding don't take too srsly pls or I end you thnx c:
 

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
1,471
1,356
219
I mean Marco says it, they don't want spam.
You really want kids in your profile saying. ''give me free rank pls'' ''I have no hac, pls unban me I have bad internet'' etc.
its pretty annoying IMO.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CircusWarz 🤡
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Lyroce wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthdayy Tim!!🎂
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Top Bottom