Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

Hello everyone, this proposal only benefits STAFFS. All or almost all of you know that Helpers, Mods, Admins, Developers, Owners can use the PVP Viewer mode to control the Hackers and not kill them, as my proposal is to put the viewer mode in all modes to control The Hackers.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
I didn't get the idea.

- You can't tag people using post's tags :)
iDFC1bO.png

edit : forgot the 't :3

Last edited:

Maicombo

Jul 31, 2016
The Other Sideeee...
Its only made for the Staff team, they can spectate all of us. And it they think you are hacking they would go in "PvP vieuwer mode". Maybe you can be a little bit more specefic? I don't understand it competely? But am thinking you're way. :)

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
It would be great that they could spectate every game but I don't think the process would be any Faster because there are a lot of games running every moment so it would be nice but useless I think...

Reactions: DrHam

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Okay so this thread in general was pretty much hard to read.
Anyways,
Staff are already able to spectate players in every game even though the game has already started. One of the main reasons why they don't do it that often is because reports are faster than players messaging a Staff member saying there's a Hacker(s) in game. Also this feature isn't only beneficial against Hackers but also other kinds of rulebreakers such as Spammers, Advertisers etc.
If the Moderating Team is after a a specific rulebreaker then they're most likely going to spectate that player to get enough evidence and punish him/her.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom