Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should it be changed?


  • Total voters
    5

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
1,761
3,733
324
US
Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 2.48.52 PM.png
Right now, when you click the images of the games nothing happens. What I'm proposing is just being able to click the image as well as the text. I find myself going to press the image every time and it is very frustrating. Thank you!
 

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
1,526
4,226
349
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
To add on this, a lot of things should automatically redirect to a page. So would I rather have that clicking on someones name would bring you to their profile page and clicking on their profile picture would open the little summary thing.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom