Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see potions in egggwars?

• Total voters

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
No it isn't. I own two properties. I am currently at my other one which doesn't have a pc.
So you're rich enough for 2 houses but not 2 pcs not even a laptop lmao. Stop cappin' you don't have proof and never will.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
So you're rich enough for 2 houses but not 2 pcs not even a laptop lmao. Stop cappin' you don't have proof and never will.
Did i say houses? I said properties, an as a matter of fact i can afford another pc yet i have no need of wasting my money an another one.

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Did i say houses? I said properties, an as a matter of fact i can afford another pc yet i have no need of wasting my money an another one.
So you're telling me you don't have a laptop. Stop this lie you got yourself into, and stop making up excuses for everything. Just admit. It's hard for kids I understand but you gotta learn somehow.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
So you're telling me you don't have a laptop. Stop this lie you got yourself into, and stop making up excuses for everything. Just admit. It's hard for kids I understand but you gotta learn somehow.
You call me a 'kid' however have no proof as to prove that i am a 'kid', i do have several laptops of which are used for work and not playing minecraft. I do not lie, i only say factually correct information, no please stop quoting me. Have a blessed day.

CharlesBeetle

Sep 24, 2019
I love the ideas of potions, but i'd rather not have the invis one since it is way more op than it should be lmao

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I would like to see potion in egg wars that would make the games a little slow. first, wait for diamonds to get a potion and then you have to fight someone also with a potion effect so you're advantage of buying a potion is gone.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
I personally like this idea. The prices, in my opinion are a bit high. However, this unique possible idea will provide a more interesting layer to the game. It’s not just a fight against someone with same armour and sword, it involves tactics! (If you can call it that) Anyways, I think this should be added :)

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
You call me a 'kid' however have no proof as to prove that i am a 'kid', i do have several laptops of which are used for work and not playing minecraft. I do not lie, i only say factually correct information, no please stop quoting me. Have a blessed day.
Alright "adult" when is your "proof" done?

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
That would be a nice addition to egg wars. This can make the matches more random, like with speed you can go to the other islands more fast or with strength kill the enemies with more Armor than you. But the invisible potion no, because this potion will be ruin the game. as CharlesBettle said. I hope this will be added. ^^

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
I don't think it's a good idea. Insta healing and Regeneration can prolong the game. Swiftness can ruin pvp. Strenght is very OP

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONAS

what would a matriox message be without some chat gpt??

1715267947575.png
Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom