Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see potions in egggwars?

• Total voters

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Please read this article on how strength works because it seems you don't really understand it...

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Because, it depends. He should test both. He should also test a sweep hit and a “pick” hit (not a pickaxe).
The damage varies very much, his testing isnt likely as vigorous.
Test as much as you want each reply will make me lose brain cells, and the damage will still increase by 3...

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Negative, you are a neanderthal. A simple minded brute. Your brain doesnt have the capacity to absorb my knowledge.
You do know that Neanderthal had more brain right? And were smarter than us but only died because of our higher social abilities...? (working in bigger groeps for ex.)

Reactions: Jukaido

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
You do know that Neanderthal had more brain right? And were smarter than us but only died because of our higher social abilities...? (working in bigger groeps for ex.)
Neanderthals went around clubbing things. Would you rather me only call him a brute?

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd rather have you realize that you're wrong about the effect of a strength potion instead of trying to laugh it away by 'insulting' other players and stop to give statements about game mechanics without any base of proof. Throw numbers around (the 85,5%) and then never mentioning it again. Which leads me to think that is it just made up…
So might I kindly ask for your next reply to attack some kind of evidence to back up your statements and to leave away any mention of previously eradicated human subspecies or personality of a person and focus on the matter at hand, the impact of strength on the damage dealt by a sword with and without sharpness.
Thank you,
~Fesa

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I'd rather have you realize that you're wrong about the effect of a strength potion instead of trying to laugh it away by 'insulting' other players and stop to give statements about game mechanics without any base of proof. Throw numbers around (the 85,5%) and then never mentioning it again. Which leads me to think that is it just made up…
So might I kindly ask for your next reply to attack some kind of evidence to back up your statements and to leave away any mention of previously eradicated human subspecies or personality of a person and focus on the matter at hand, the impact of strength on the damage dealt by a sword with and without sharpness.
Thank you,
~Fesa
I would provide evidence however i am not currently on/remotely close to my pc, so do not have the proof to support my case. I will attempt to retrieve this later today.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Potions will become extremely overpowered, especially at the prices you suggested.
In my opinion potions won’t brake the game only if they are available in the special store section on the maps where emerald generators exsist, and because of that players should be able to get those items after paying with a lot of emeralds.
A suggestion which has the potential of changing the game forever should be way more detailed in my opinion.

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
I would provide evidence however i am not currently on/remotely close to my pc, so do not have the proof to support my case. I will attempt to retrieve this later today.
4 hours later... What could you be doing that; isn't in your house and doesn't get you arrested for going out?

Reactions: Rawrbin

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Regeneration and healing would only be useful in hardcore mode which nobody plays anyway.
Strength would be overpowered, by a considerable amount, so 64 diamonds is too cheap.
Swiftness could be added but I doubt anyone would buy it over iron/diamond gear (barring the odd game in 100) making it a useless addition really.
Swiftness could, however, be a kit that one can use to rush in Tournament-Style 5v5s.
The rest of your ideas though I highly disagree with.

Reactions: SenatorKarma
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom