Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luukieee

Oct 1, 2018
Hey, I think it's especially good for Cubecraft to add arcade to the server again, because the games like paintball and bingo were just very popular. (Then I mainly have Java). I often come across players who find it very unfortunate that games such as Bingo have been removed. I know that there are often limited arcade games, but if you just add them unlimited again, there is a chance that more players will play on the server.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Hey, I think it's especially good for Cubecraft to add arcade to the server again, because the games like paintball and bingo were just very popular. (Then I mainly have Java). I often come across players who find it very unfortunate that games such as Bingo have been removed. I know that there are often limited arcade games, but if you just add them unlimited again, there is a chance that more players will play on the server.
Not sure if you have read this, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-big-change.212513/
(In case TLDR) The main reason why many microgames were removed was so that games would fill up faster, and new and current members of the community wouldn't have to wait a century for their game to begin. While it would bring stress that most games were removed, some were added later on as featured games, which usually you can vote for, as to which microgame you'd like to be featured.

The moral of the story is, if you give too many options to players, the server will eventually just die out since the game will take too long to begin. So, while it may be fun to have Arcade games as unlimited games, I will stick with what is good for the server and say no to this suggestion.

Luukieee

Oct 1, 2018
Not sure if you have read this, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-big-change.212513/
(In case TLDR) The main reason why many microgames were removed was so that games would fill up faster, and new and current members of the community wouldn't have to wait a century for their game to begin. While it would bring stress that most games were removed, some were added later on as featured games, which usually you can vote for, as to which microgame you'd like to be featured.

The moral of the story is, if you give too many options to players, the server will eventually just die out since the game will take too long to begin. So, while it may be fun to have Arcade games as unlimited games, I will stick with what is good for the server and say no to this suggestion.
Wow I didn't expect that. That's new to me. But thanks for your response, learned something again.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom