• No! (Comment why please)

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Recently, Battle Zone has been released. I have one complaint: If you reload a weapon, a big text shows up. We can do this better, can't we?
Instead of this reloading text:
2018-05-08_19.27.31.png

We could add the health bar of a boss! If the bar is filled, the weapon is ready to use, and if it's not, the weapon is reloading. The bar wouldn't show up if you're not reloading.
For those who want to know how that health bar is looking:
2018-05-08_19.25.27.png

But Remi, why? Well, I find the text pretty annoying, because it distracts me and it blocks my sight. That's why I think the text should be changed. Who agrees?

Reactions: Ruisdier
D

Deleted member 352903

Can you add a neutral option to the poll? :d

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I honestly don't really care about that big text in the middle of my screen. It's not annoying for me. So if this stays or gets replaced by something else, I don't really mind.

D

Deleted member 59979

I dont really find the big text annoying tbh. I wouldnt mind seeing another boss health bar but I wouldnt mind the big text staying

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I like it with the current display format.
  • You don't need great vision when reloading since the only thing you can do is move around. It actually makes sense that you'd have something obscuring the battle, since you are trying to reload a gun after all.
  • It's big and very obvious, so nobody's going to get frustrated over why their gun isn't firing.
  • You can always change the GUI scale if it's way too big for your display.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom