• Not sure tho. (comment why)

• No. (comment why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello, I am back again, and I would like to introduce you to one of my ideas. (Standard intro woow)
I know there are already a few threads made about this topic, but I wanted to make a thread about it because still nothing has changed.
What am I asking for?
Please add something like a link account to the helper applications, because you can just apply for everybody, even if they do not want to become helper.
And you can make a fake helper application so the chances of the person who you applied for will decrease, because the application is just bad.
That's pretty unfair, because I do not think the staff team can see people their IP's in google forms. (Correct me if I am wrong)
1. Add something like this to the Google form: "first use /application link in game".

2. If the player executed the command, a link especially made for the player shows up. If the player clicks on it, they should be refered to the application form. I do not know if this is possible, but if so: the links could be made with a random link generator.

3. The player should be able to fill in their form now!

The form should also show the player's IGN, otherwise this would not be necessary, and the problem would still remain. Tacos should ask for the player's IGN if they are contacted.

EDIT: what about adding a rule to prevent players from making fake applications? The rulebreakers will be punished!

What do you think about this idea? I think it would be nice and secure! Do not forget to comment and to vote in the poll!
Thanks for reading, RemiO05.

Last edited:

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah someone contacted me saying they applied for me, I don't know what he did and it was probably not a nice one :/

Reactions: remio
F

Facelurite

HAA I’m way too familiar with this xd. Although I never sent the false application for communist.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yeah someone contacted me saying they applied for me, I don't know what he did and it was probably not a nice one :/
That's exactly why I want to see this added.
HAA I’m way too familiar with this xd. Although I never sent the false application for communist.
Wat lol
I never realized people could of course do this lol
They can, and I find it pretty mean if you make a false application.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
And you can make a fake helper application so the chances of the person who you applied for will decrease, because the application is just bad.
Doubt that your chances will actually decrease. The fake application will most likely get denied anyways and whenever you make a new application they will be like 'oh right, the other one must've been a fake one'.

It would be cool to have a different system in the future, but there's nothing to worry about.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Doubt that your chances will actually decrease. The fake application will most likely get denied anyways and whenever you make a new application they will be like 'oh right, the other one must've been a fake one'.

It would be cool to have a different system in the future, but there's nothing to worry about.
That's actually true, but I think it would be better if they add a better system, just to prevent players from making false applications.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Not sure if this would work. But when you link your account you get a unique code (the code should be private and you will only see it). You use this code on the application. Now, the staff don't need to check, they just need to look through them normally. If the application is good and the application is good enough for the interview, they'll use the code to see if it is the actual person applying.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Not sure if this would work. But when you link your account you get a unique code (the code should be private and you will only see it). You use this code on the application. Now, the staff don't need to check, they just need to look through them normally. If the application is good and the application is good enough for the interview, they'll use the code to see if it is the actual person applying.
Can I add this and give you credits?

D

Deleted member 346231

I think google forms lets you see what google account filled out the forum, but I do anyway think that something like this would be nice.
+1

Exoq

Oct 14, 2017
netherlands
Hello, I am back again, and I would like to introduce you to one of my ideas. (Standard intro woow)
I know there are already a few threads made about this topic, but I wanted to make a thread about it because still nothing has changed.
What am I asking for?
Please add something like a link account to the helper applications, because you can just apply for everybody, even if they do not want to become helper.
That's pretty unfair, because I do not think the staff team can see people their IP's in google forms. (Correct me if I am wrong)
1. Add something like this to the Google form: "first use /application link in game".

2. If the player executed the command, a link especially made for the player shows up. If the player clicks on it, they should be refered to the application form. I do not know if this is possible, but if so: the links could be made with a random link generator.

3. The player should be able to fill in their form now!

The form should also show the player's IGN, otherwise this would not be necessary, and the problem would still remain. Tacos should ask for the player's IGN if they are contacted.

EDIT: what about adding a rule to prevent players from making fake applications? The rulebreakers will be punished!

What do you think about this idea? I think it would be nice and secure! Do not forget to comment and to vote in the poll!
Thanks for reading, RemiO05.
never thought of this but yes! its a good idea

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Oh my god, yes. My little cousin applied for me and I literally deadpanned. There went my chances for becoming staff! She literally used her own age, too. Jesus, please, this must be added. +1

D

Deleted member 169486

what about adding a rule to prevent players from making fake applications? The rulebreakers will be punished!
and they will enforce this, how?

----
I believe tacosbefriends did say something about a new system in the future.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I didnt really understand really well but I will say it is a good idea :D
Haha read the thread for a second time ;)
and they will enforce this, how?

----
I believe tacosbefriends did say something about a new system in the future.
If tacos knows who made the false application, they will get a warning. If they break the rule for a second time, they will get banned for a few days.
And about the new system: do you have proof? I am interested!

Reactions: Demosiz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom