Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alejandro daniel

Jan 10, 2016
I think is good idea play a game without projectiles..(sometimes)...but when its "no projectiles" ...The camping is amazing...Who proposed this ..maybe its not an active player....and he doesnt know ..the dificult of killing a player camping...

My sugestion its easy .....when someone votes "no proyectiles" just remove the projectiles until first refill ....that respects the vote ...and players dont camp

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think is good idea play a game without projectiles..(sometimes)...but when its "no projectiles" ...The camping is amazing...Who proposed this ..maybe its not an active player....and he doesnt know ..the dificult of killing a player camping...

My sugestion its easy .....when someone votes "no proyectiles" just remove the projectiles until first refill ....that respects the vote ...and players dont camp
That would defeat the purpose of projectiles unless the inventory is cleared of projectiles.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
You're right! I always see skybasers who stack up. But it's ALWAYS no projectiles you rarely see projectiles. So it would be good to make projectiles acces-able after the second refill.
Add a poll.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
But you see, then it isn't no projectiles anymore.
Screenshot_20180302-102956.jpg

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
That would make No Projectiles a little more enjoyable for me, but I think the best solution would be to stop forcing players to play No Projectiles mode if they don't want to. Have a separate section for it, like there used to be for No Kits and Abilities.

D

Deleted member 59979

That would make No Projectiles a little more enjoyable for me, but I think the best solution would be to stop forcing players to play No Projectiles mode if they don't want to. Have a separate section for it, like there used to be for No Kits and Abilities.
I was going to say something like this. Its just boring having to constantly play with no projectiles.

PS better suited for the suggestions section

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
No projectiles means no projectiles, adding them later in the game is like.. It doesn't make sense
I have to deal with campers quite a lot, I just use water saves if they try to knock me off

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I agree, but then change the name to "No projectiles but with projectiles"
That is actually a good idea. The name "No Projectiles" is just something they came up with because it describes the game, not the other way around. It makes no sense to say the game can't be changed because it wouldn't match the name anymore. The name can be changed as well, and it's really not as important as having a fun gameplay.

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york

I've always thought that no projectiles made it easier to kill camping players.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I've always thought that no projectiles made it easier to kill camping players.
It's easier if someone already built a skybase. But with no projectiles there are way more players that use the opportunity to get out of a fight by simply stacking straight up to the build limit. If you just stack up next to them, they drop down on you, so you have to hit them before saving yourself with water. With projectiles it wasn't possible to stack out of a fight.
People simply camping their islands rarely were an issue for me, but that might also be because island camping was a bad strategy before chest refills, so the more experienced players wouldn't do that.

Reactions: Wouze
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom