Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
i want to say smt abaut camping in eggwars and in skyways can cubecraft add a timer for camping under the bases in the futeur. just a thing like hive have that meaning for example you die after be over 2 mins under a base bc it very anoying when players camping under bases you cant do anything and many guys are camping every 2 games in eggwars mega ur get a camper and if anyone is skybase plss do it aswell with the timer.I think many players were happy abaut that.and i dont say cube must add it in 1 moth or smt. maybe in a 1 but it were cool and good to get this tiimer.and here is why they can do that you cant place block under a base bc you can luckilei block clutch and if you cant plaze block there you cant block clutch.so i would add a timer for camper.bc many new players are camping in the sky or under bases bc they dont know the rules and they think its a good idea bc you can easily win with underbasing.i hoep cube adds it in the futerand i hoep you agree with that have a good day/night cya

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Limited sky or underground access would feel kind of oppressing in my opinion. Players should be able to go pretty much wherever they want, however it fits their playing style.
I agree, though, that it could get annoying if someone is hiding under the map for the majority or the rest of the round. A timer is a good idea. I think sky access should stay, though.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom