Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Had a really weird dream last night. Share your weird dreams here so I feel less embarrassed about my own and eventually share it too.

-Nightmares are allowed
-The stranger the better. Try to focus on things like poor continuity, absence of logic, creepiness, unexpected events, etc.
-Forum rules still apply. This means no inappropriate stories (gory stories are fine, but try to refrain from especially morbid descriptions. We're looking for weird, not sadistic)

If you mention anything inappropriate, I'll probably just kill you to be honest... just as soon as I wake up.

4124554bb236d78af02cbe057d9a5843785821b7_hq.gif

D

Deleted member 352903

6 months ago I applied for builder. That night was horrible: I dreamt that I was a builder, and I built maps ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was funny, because my best build is this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Priley and remio

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Okay, so I don’t remember all dreams but here are some of them
it was about SpongeBob. He was talking to a wall, because squidward was stuck. So SpongeBob said “This doesn’t change the wall” And swuidward was screaming and running to a toilet.
I was able to log in on my old laptop, and sometimes there were random people in my room, and my room became bigger and bigger. After that I was at the subway, and something went wrong with the train, and as always, I was not able to enter the train. Guess what? It left, I got something special, what could transform into a car and there was another one, and they were fighting. After that they were friends, ands tranformed into a hoverboard.
my whole house burned away, and it was empty and the only thing you saw was empty rooms. except downstairs, there was a couch and from outside the neighbours house was burned away for a bit
I wrote those dreams to remember them.
Also I got twice, that I was dreaming about something, and it was happening the next day.
And yes my dreams are weird.

F

Facelurite

I had I dream where I was a combusken and I won a Pokemon battle

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Had a really weird dream last night. Share your weird dreams here so I feel less embarrassed about my own and eventually share it too.

-Nightmares are allowed
-The stranger the better. Try to focus on things like poor continuity, absence of logic, creepiness, unexpected events, etc.
-Forum rules still apply. This means no inappropriate stories (gory stories are fine, but try to refrain from especially morbid descriptions. We're looking for weird, not sadistic)

If you mention anything inappropriate, I'll probably just kill you to be honest... just as soon as I wake up.

4124554bb236d78af02cbe057d9a5843785821b7_hq.gif
I was in 3rd grade and I had a dream that I would be in a higher class in 8th grade, I wouls have little to no friends, everyone would hate me, and my grades would be great. Im in 8th grade and I look in the mirror, and the dream came true...
Its as if the dream predicted the future.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom