Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Visit beautiful Veluwe!
We have seen lots of screens during the lockdown. Now, the sun is shining but you are still inside? Do you play Eggwars and Skywars all day? Then I have bad news for you. You play too much! You kill everyone while they don't have a chance to hit you. Stop doing that. Visit Veluwe!

The Veluwe is a beautiful nature park in the middle of the Netherlands. It has everything, trees, animals and even waterfalls, something quite rare for the Netherlands. I visited the Veluwe when I was mad after I lost a game of Eggwars and I felt new. My message is that you don't need to play 24/7! Go outside, breathe clean air, visit nature, visit Veluwe! After having a nice hike in the Veluwe you have plenty of energy to play a game of Eggwars. I hope I have inspired you to visit the Veluwe. Drink a cup of coffee at the local café and get involved with the local people of the Veluwe!

veluwe.jpg

Disclaimer: This thread is 100% as a joke, I do not mean this to offend anyone. Ly kthx bye

Last edited:

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I cannot go there for many reasons.
A. It's around 20 hours away on the flight.
B. Covid.
C. Borders are closed
But it looks beautiful I wish to go there if I visit the Netherlands

DemonZDark

Jul 12, 2020
Idk?
You're right! I haven't been online for a while because I had other business to do. After months of coming back I've gotten so bad, and I want to play minecraft a few times for fun ( I've already quitted with cube but I have nothing to do, so I'll play it again a bit. ) And really, so many tryharders not normal! I barely get a chance to have a little fun.

Top Bottom