Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
line dash: lag back - players walk in your line without die - tnt bug

spleef update: now is easy win because food bar is more fast and you need broke more floor but players dont see it and dead

what happened with arcade .-. this just going to die if you guys not fix nothing....

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Never ever had one of these problems.
If you have one of these problems provide video evidence!! And report it on the report site.
But I agree on an arcade update

Reactions: ItzCamJam
C

Cuteee

Preety sure you made a thread about this before. Oh and I don't have any problemas with the food bars, you should provide video evidence.

D

Deleted member 352903

Probably not. Otherwise we had an auto-kit, a arcade update, something to fix the no projectiles every game.
Oh and a few months ago we could say "And we had the parkour after 2,5 year"
And parkour minigame, and Hourglass, and SCB, and ...

Reactions: Sweetenerera
D

Deleted member 352903

PS, yes I know that the lastest updates were great, but pls they’re always updating BZ, and lots of things (like auto-kit, the no projectiles problem, arcade, etc.) are not being updated/added. And “it’s too difficult to add it” is not a good excuse not to add it, since the auto-kit feature was first suggested like 3-4 years ago

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
Never ever had one of these problems.
If you have one of these problems provide video evidence!! And report it on the report site.
But I agree on an arcade update
if you not see it is because you didnt play arcade this days, play spleef and after come back and said what happened with food bar ;)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
if you not see it is because you didnt play arcade this days, play spleef and after come back and said what happened with food bar ;)
Sorry, But I play arcade everyday. Unless there are no players, I always play spleef (or slime survival) and never ever noticed that the food bar is getting lower fast. (Probably because I only break blocks)

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
Sorry, But I play arcade everyday. Unless there are no players, I always play spleef (or slime survival) and never ever noticed that the food bar is getting lower fast. (Probably because I only break blocks)
dont worry i show you difference when video done, you can see what i mean

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016

there you go with the difference
I never really payed attention to it because I don't really enjoy layer spleef so I don't play it very often and if I play it the chance of getting the snow layer is pretty.. idk I don't play it enough to know that...

But what the actually [Insert beep] is that? That is just insane and should not be a thing.

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
I never really payed attention to it because I don't really enjoy layer spleef so I don't play it very often and if I play it the chance of getting the snow layer is pretty.. idk I don't play it enough to know that...

But what the actually [Insert beep] is that? That is just insane and should not be a thing.
is just they add more speed to food bar and how you saw you win in first cape now .-. and game now are less than 1 min...

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
I have to agree that the food bar is running out way too fast at the moment. You can't even think about a way to spleef your opponent because you must keep up your foodbar. If this is a bug, repair it asap. If this is an update, turn it back the way it was. You are losing quite a bunch of Arcade players thanks to this.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I play arcade a lot, but I don't have any problems with line dash.
But I agree with this foodbar thing in classic spleef. After a few seconds, you run out of food bars. This is really annoying.

Reactions: _Shoter_

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
I play arcade a lot, but I don't have any problems with line dash.
But I agree with this foodbar thing in classic spleef. After a few seconds, you run out of food bars. This is really annoying.
well when line is in arcade i play it a lot for much hours so :p , but much times the bugs you see is lag back and when players walk in your line they not die :mad:

funny part is much players write here they said ,they not have problems with line when i play line a lot and dont see them playing it XDDDDDDDD

Reactions: S4nne

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
well when line is in arcade i play it a lot for much hours so :p , but much times the bugs you see is lag back and when players walk in your line they not die :mad:
I've never had lag back in line dash. I only have lag back in layer spleef, but not in other games. Maybe you're right about the bug that players don't die when they walk in your line, but I only see this bug when two players cross each other at exactly the same time. It just looks like they ran into your line, I guess.

Reactions: Kloska and _Shoter_

Neil_

Aug 24, 2017
was about to make a thread about the classic spleef food bar thing myself, i literally have no time to do anything - it's gonna turn into a game of who can get the most land to survive the longest instead of actual spleef :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom