Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Hey Guys,

I wanna suggest the command /stats. This command will give you a screen with all the minigames and if you click on the minigame their will be a message in chat that says on wich place you are and everything that stands on the /stats list. I know that this is not necessary , it will only make it easier for people to watch over their leadeeboard.

Give FeedBack/Suggestions!
Zombie

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I really love leaderboards, and espacially when I know how many people are above me. When I play a minigame I play 100% to win (And ofcourse also 100% fun, wait... that's 200%) If this gets added, it will be easier to know on which game you can focus yourself :)

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey Guys,

I wanna suggest the command /stats. This command will give you a screen with all the minigames and if you click on the minigame their will be a message in chat that says on wich place you are and everything that stands on the /stats list. I know that this is not necessary , it will only make it easier for people to watch over their leadeeboard.

Zombie
This is an amazing idea! This will also make it a bit more competitive.

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
Hey Guys,

Zombie
I really want this to be implemented.... I personally love my KDR and wins in egg wars and would like a way to check in game or in in game lobby! Also I kinda wanna get into some other cube games like duels and this would be a good incentive!

Reactions: Zombiepower

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
But you can see your stats at the lobby
My points was to view your stats everywhere by doing /stats and you would be able to click on the gamemode where you wanna see the stats from. It is just a competive command because i know that there are people who wanna be the best !

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I rate it, It would help. This would mean that we don't have to go to lobbies to check ur stats. Maybe a lay out like this?

/stats
  • Eggwars
  • Skywars
  • SG
  • Lucky Islands
  • Duels
  • Etc...

Jan 25, 2017
Hey Guys,

Zombie
I like it!! +1 from me :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom