• No

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
Hello cubectafters!
I have an idea, I think there could be a command to see the statistics of a player, is a little idea, a storyline nothing more. sometimes I would like to see the statistics of some players, in that command that will indicate their statistics in the modalities, or only of the modality in which you are, you indicate your statistics, victories kills deaths and all that, the rank and the level.
Give me your opinion

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Now people can roast me because of my stats in a block game :confused1:

Anyways, I would like this, its very small feature, but why would we need it?

Reactions: someone1234567890

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hello cubectafters!
I have an idea, I think there could be a command to see the statistics of a player, is a little idea, a storyline nothing more. sometimes I would like to see the statistics of some players, in that command that will indicate their statistics in the modalities, or only of the modality in which you are, you indicate your statistics, victories kills deaths and all that, the rank and the level.
Give me your opinion
Jeh, really good Idea! +1

TheHunterBas

Apr 16, 2015
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think its unnecessary, because there are leaderboards and NPC's with your personal stats.
You can choose if you want to share them with others. Maybe there are some players who don't want to share their stats.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I like the idea, sometimes you can't see your stats in the Lobby and it's glitched, the option is to type '/stats' then and you can see your stats of the game. I would like to have a command for each game, like -> '/stats Skywars' If you type /stats SkyWars you will only see the stats of SkyWars, the same as '/stats Blockwars, Island Games, Lucky Islands, etc. In my opinion I wouldn't really like to see someone else his statistics, Sometimes it's private sometimes not, I would like to have an other command to see other people their statistics, like this -> '/disable stats' '/enable stats' This would be really helpful, nice idea. I like it! :)

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think it should be a website where you can see all stats for all players. You could either see the top people for any specific stat or search for a players name. I think that would be easier to use and have more features than an in-game command would have.

Fantasyz

Dedicated Member
Aug 14, 2016
I really like this idea because I always want to know player stats! +1

F

Facelurite

No , my stats are none of your business.

I dint aant randos looking at mt stats . Breach of privacy.

Reactions: Fristey

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
I like the idea, sometimes you can't see your stats in the Lobby and it's glitched, the option is to type '/stats' then and you can see your stats of the game. I would like to have a command for each game, like -> '/stats Skywars' If you type /stats SkyWars you will only see the stats of SkyWars, the same as '/stats Blockwars, Island Games, Lucky Islands, etc. In my opinion I wouldn't really like to see someone else his statistics, Sometimes it's private sometimes not, I would like to have an other command to see other people their statistics, like this -> '/disable stats' '/enable stats' This would be really helpful, nice idea. I like it! :)
Im talking about a command to see the other players stats, but yeah, some times our stats bug

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I've got mixed feelings about this. I would like to see other players stats etc. Just to be curious and stuff.
But sometimes I feel like not really everyone have to know my stats. Just something to keep for myself.

It might be better to limit the amount of what you can see. So for example Skywars, not all the stats, maybe just show wins and/or kills.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

endertom100 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
OMG!!!!! nice jobbbb!!!!!! your a really cool person in the forums and you definitely deserve the honor of moderator noww!!!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the orange team! 🍊
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back!
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom