Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
Hey guys

I would like to see other stats with skywars deaths and walk blocks is something that I think is unnecessary in the stats list
what do you think ?

I would like to see other stats with skywar
Like what? Just saying "other stats" is pretty vague, try to include some examples next time so it's easier to picture what you're imagining for others. There's no real point of asking what people think of your suggestion if there's little to no context to discuss provided in the first place. I think reading this thread may help you for future reference.
deaths aren't unnecessary
^ Also, this. Keeping track of their kill/death ratio while trying to improve it is a really important motivational factor to some players, it keeps them hooked to the game. To add on this, it can also be very useful to keep track of your personal skill-level and potential improvements. I would definitely not consider it "unnecessary".

By the way, try to post your suggestions in the suggestion section from now on.;)

Ding Junhui

Novice Member
Oct 25, 2017
location, location
I agree that some of the stats aren't that useful, e.g. blocks broken, placed, walked, but having them there doesn't hurt.

However, having more stats added would be nice, e.g. longest game, fastest win, most kills in one game, longest combo

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom